Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

J. J. Abrams can make a blockbuster of that story. You have mystery & sensuality and a slight touch of erotic heroic fantasy. It's obviously a comedy but also a tragedy with a man crying for hours at the end.

That's gold.

I'd rather like that story to be directed by Woody Allen, I imagine a movie in the style of Deconstructing Harry.

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Victoria's Secret to suggest the reinstatement of Barbara in the brand, saying she deserves to belong to the same again for the great job she did being so young and being at the height of the most important models world. 

I think she should work for Victoria's Secret because it would help a lot professionally and she said it was one of the most important moments of your life. 

They answered the mail and some said.. "I assure you that I have personally shared your specific request for Barbara.  We value your opinion, and your voice has been heard.  In fact, customer suggestions and comments often provide us with direction for changes in future merchandise and services."

It is possible that if we come together on this we can achieve that incorporate Barbara again on the mark, being that she is an inspiration to many, giving security to people who don't have a body like that of the conventional model and Barbara deserve to be there.

You can use this page: https://www.victoriassecret.com/contact and choose the option "Comments, questions or suggestions".

P.S: Sorry for my english. 

Greetings from Argentina.

I honestly think that if they want to work with her, they will. I'm not sure if bombarding them with messages will actually help the entire situation. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see her work with VS again, but it's completely up to them who they want to model their lingerie. They're a professional business and know exactly what they are doing, and sometimes it's not what others want to see.