Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The show does not air live in December. It is being taped in New York in 5 days, which is how we know that she will not be walking in it, since she will be in Shanghai. 

And honestly, I do not think she had a prior commitment. She made it clear to her social media followers (and to the media as well; when she went to that HBO party in Budapest she said she wanted to be in the show in an interview) that she was hoping to be in the show. I don't think she would have gone to NY at that specific time otherwise. She probably scheduled something after she found out she didn't make it.

Dave didn't I tell you how the whole thing made me nervous and now it came true... I hope she had a prior engagement she just couldn't get out of instead of VS thinking she is a catalogue girl.

I can't imagine that L'oreal wouldn't want her to walk at the show...any other brands are not that huge to decide it... and yes, she also wanted to be there...so VS who doesn't want her for some reason...

At 2:40 "It's been an interesting day because some of the girls we definitely thought would get in, we don't think will"

I mean honestly that's like a direct jab at Barbara, Shanina and a couple other girls. Dang VS is harsh

Yes that stuck out to me too! I knew Miss Mitro was gonna be watching the girls like a hawk. It's her job but honestly sometimes she gives off this vibe like she is really looking at them.

At 2:40 "It's been an interesting day because some of the girls we definitely thought would get in, we don't think will"

I mean honestly that's like a direct jab at Barbara, Shanina and a couple other girls. Dang VS is harsh

Yes that stuck out to me too! I knew Miss Mitro was gonna be watching the girls like a hawk. It's her job but honestly sometimes she gives off this vibe like she is really looking at them.

Yeah, and look Ed at the same time...ahah, he looked pretty tense during the whole vid...maybe because it doesn't get his way..

well, we don't have to be sad. barbara has a lot of contract so it's gonna be okay. it's done, it's done :)

loooool voloptuos , wtf they only want in the show hf models like that super skinny pleaseeee

It has always puzzled/upset me as a man that VS does not respect women with fuller body types.  Making girls lose weight seems to be the name of the game.

IMO Barbara can hang with any Angel.

I don't want let anyone upset here, but i am extremely disappointed with the Victoria's Secret.. really, barbi has the most flawless face i've ever seen. And she wanted this so much.. but, next year is HER YEAR! 

you are not alone, we will be heavy, but I'm like you, I am outraged. My favorite, erin and she did on the show

^ I don't see a difference in her body from last year.  Maybe, yes when she started modelling...but she is the same?  

Even VS is using her in their advertising...what a slap in the face.

Maybe her body didn't change, but the thinking of VS could have changed...and as we see, what type of models they have casted already, it's not a surprise, that she's not in. I'm not saying she's fat or something, but even in her arms there's no muscle can be seen. But it's absolutely unnecessary to speak about her figure, because we all don't know why they skipped her...

ohhh we all have a pretty good hunch as to why they didn't let her walk.  it just frustrates me...this is what they are saying is ideal...beautiful.  it's horrific.  it really disgusts me.  now we have the 'thigh-gap' trend...i wish VS could see what it's really doing...and that they do have a major impact.  or perhaps they do know, and they simply do not care.  

I hate that stupid thigh-gap trend. Anyone who is killing themselves to get it should deserve the bad health they recieve for being so stupid. THIGH GAPS ARE PURELY GENETIC. I know for a fact b/c my cousin is 5'10 and she has them and has broad hips. My friend on the other hand is 5'6 and while skinny her thighs touch b/c she has close-set legs! You need to have the anatomy for it or else you'll never get them short of starving yourself.

ANYWAYS,

its a damn shame that Barbara won't be in VSFS this year. She was a HUGE reason for me to watch it. Maybe for next year she'll step up her A-game. I still don't want to wait a WHOLE year though. :no: