Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Mambo Goddess posted this to their instagram account, picture seems new to me.

Text;

Hungarian model Barbara Palvin (who can be seen on page 330 of this issue) has joined the ranks of Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer as a face of L'Oréal Paris and you'll see her in itty-bitty floral bikinis for the summer campaign of Mambo Goddess, launching in October. Rumour has it she'll be winging her way to Australia for the launch.

post-66949-0-1446060289-81988_thumb.jpg

its not the robe that makes her look bigger than she really is, its the mirror behind her. you can barely tell where she ends and her reflection begins. that makes her shoulders, her arm, and her legs all look wider than they are. if they shot that photo in front of a brick wall, or a rock, or just a white backdrop she would look normal.

Elle

post-74780-0-1446060297-21958_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446060297-23458_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446060297-25469_thumb.jpg

which elle? the hungarian one, where she's on the cover in two different ways?

That´s my problem I don´t know. I found it on tumblr with the writing Elle and nothing else but I think yes it´s the hungarian one. :)
so i googled it, and it was in the Elle France September 2011 issue. so i will post it now, just for the ones, who haven't met with these photos yet or forgot about it, like me, because i think it's great!

did barbara smoke ???

there are some photos which prove that she occasionally smokes, like when she was in Cannes and talked with Leo and an other man at a party...and i remember i saw it in another pics too.

i saw some pic's to  but i tought was just sometimes  , but doesn't matter every model smoke !!! i think i find the model's secret 

did barbara smoke ???

there are some photos which prove that she occasionally smokes, like when she was in Cannes and talked with Leo and an other man at a party...and i remember i saw it in another pics too.

i saw some pic's to  but i tought was just sometimes  , but doesn't matter every model smoke !!! i think i find the model's secret 

they do it to less hunger feelings :)