Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I am very sorry to interrupt this conversation about a random guy's sexuality, who happens to be a friend of Barbara by providing you with new photos of the person this thread is about; Barbara Palvin.

Attention; The first picture contains a bit of 'tongue action', which some people seem to have a problem with. Whatsoever, those are new pictures for her Elle Korea shooting. Enjoy.

You're so awesome, Michelle. xD

And thanks for the updates. I'm loving the tousled hair.

it looks like a shoothing. sorry for it is not big enough.... Can somebody translate me this: Barbara heralde barbara manken olan?

i read this a lot of times under youtube videos...

Barbara heralde barbara manken olan. 

They asked a girl which face she would like to have when she has the chance to change it and she answer it with barbara the model one but in a very funny way. 

:D  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56RR-5p47Ko

it looks like a shoothing. sorry for it is not big enough.... Can somebody translate me this: Barbara heralde barbara manken olan?

i read this a lot of times under youtube videos...

Barbara heralde barbara manken olan. 

They asked a girl which face she would like to have when she has the chance to change it and she answer it with barbara the model one but in a very funny way. 

:D  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56RR-5p47Ko

Thank you!so this is a Turkish meme or something like that? It must be funny, i don't get it... :D

realbarbarapalvin

wings #victoriassecret

attachicon.giffaa53488243f11e3abd422000a9f4de4_7.jpg

full version

Does this mean something....? :D

She wore wings on previous shooting, like when she was with Lily... I think maybe this is a holiday campaign or something other...But i still hope she will officially get them as an angel in the future...(maybe they're waiting until she turns 21??) but i stop with speculation for good, for everybody's sake... :p

About the "Barbara herhalde, Barbara, manken olan" thing; no, it's not a Turkish meme (well it became one a while ago) . It's about the way she says it :D The way she says Barbara, it's like "barbara i guess, barbara, the model one" like "in case you didn't know, barbara, the model one" it's really funny actually :D