Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ That is a beautiful pic.

A little simple, her hair maybe could be better but she looks beautiful.  And I love the curves! :woot:

Exactly....Barbara looked gorgeous ....without a doubt but she is capable of sooooooooooo much more.....she has THE most beautiful face I have EVER seen and her hair should have been dressed/fancied  up a lot more plus a little more colour on her cheeks and lips....still a BILLION times times better than 2012 and that horrible 2013 !!!!! No clownish orange makeup this year....

hug0l0pez 4 minutes ago

#Selfie with the queen of selfies! @realbarbarapalvin on our way to the red carpet! #BarbaraPalvin #Cannes2014

http://instagram.com/p/oRFpvEEJrh/

HQ - Attending 'The Search' premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21, 2014

"Well, hey, there's always some good lookin' girls

Hangin' round this famous place (talkin' bout legends now)

Aww, but this particular one

Looked like somethin' from outer space

She looked like somethin' from outer space

What kind of woman is this?"

I love her!!! She is so simple but stunning!! I think that she isn't wearing any jewels because in this way we're on focus on her body and her face! :)

I like this outfit, and is very different than 2012's or 2013's ones. I love the hair color and the contrast with the white dress that highlights the body! :)

Look dei Vip ‏@LookDeiVip  2m
#InsideCannesLoreal Ed eccole sul red carpet! Le testimonial L'Oréal Paris @insideloreal

https://twitter.com/LookDeiVip/status/469171073125453824/photo/1

http://www.look-dei-vip.it/articolo/cannes-day-8-lara-stone-barbara-palvin-il-red-carpet-delle-testimonial-l-oreal-paris_a7268/1

Behind her, Barbara Palvin , one of the most eagerly awaited testimonial. The young Hungarian model seems to be perfectly at home on the red carpet and poses that gives photographers seem ready for a cover ... that professionalism! A dress white (but spirited absolutely dark and mysterious, do not you agree?), snug, following the perfect lines of her body and brings to the fore the gradient effect of her hair: a new look!

From the red carpets photos I have seen so far I didn't spot one where she stuck her tongue out or winked. :D

Edit; Okay, I have to take the last one back. Just found one where she's winking. xD

post-66949-0-1446061642-07378_thumb.jpg 

Edited by Michellexo

From the red carpets photos I have seen so far I didn't spot one where she stuck her tongue out or winked. :D

Edit; Okay, I have to take the last one back. Just found one where she's winking. xD

yeah, but her poses are way much better this year too! so i think we can forgive her for that only wink! (yet) :D