Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I really don't think so....at least I hope NOT.....

He already has another steady girlfriend called Lili Polett Kovari and in their Instagram pics they seem to be very much in love(She is quite pretty too)....I think they were just hanging out with mutual friends....although I find it quite interesting  that right after hanging out with him the night before ,the next day she posted a pic of her radiant  and happy and titled it "good day"....plus his GF is leaving for higher studies to England's University of Westminster to study Fashion Buying Management... :idk:  :ninja:

http://instagram.com/bambesz

http://instagram.com/p/cq92-zhE8s/

I hope she gives this whole relationship thing a break for now and just focus on her modelling and acting careers....The Brett Ratner movie role is probably a very small role/eye candy thing  but it will provide her with major exposure in the industry and if she is smart and signs up with a good talent agency it could be the beginning of something really good...Never forget that according to IMDB Kate Upton's very first "movie role" was also in another Brett Ratner movie called Tower Heist with Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy...Kate had a "Blink And You'll Miss role of less than a minute where her character was called "Mr. Hightower's Mistress" and look where she is now.....A starring role in Notebook director Nick Cassavetes' 2014 The Other Woman.....

How exciting news!

I loved The Rock in Fast & Furious! Brett does have Michael Bay vibe but Hollywood is a small town so if she does well on set (and I'm sure she will be pleasant to work with) there will come a time when someone is thinking out loud who should be cast in role X and her name might get mentioned at that point! Her having even a small role can be a huge thing since many work as actors for years and never get to be in movies.