Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

This IS the L'Oreal commercial that was directed by Yoann Lemoine......."a music video director, graphic designer and singer-songwriter also going by the stage name Woodkid......He directed Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream", Taylor Swift's single "Back to December", Lana Del Rey's "Born to Die" and Mystery Jets' "Dreaming of Another World".....

He is the guy she mentioned in the following Cosmopolitan Hungary article.....

Long time ago, before Cannes and the Golden globes you said you woulud love to be an actress. Is this still the plan?

Totally! There is an agency who would work with me i could try myself as an actress. But i don't know if it is the right time for this. a role would mean 8 months drop-out from modeling which is a safe point now, and i love it, so i'm still thinking. But there is an other opportunity: I work on a new L'oreal  campaign in Paris with Woodkid , he was the director of the commercial spot. He also wrote songs for Lana del Rey, and directed a music video for Rihanna and Katy Perry. He heard me singing at the shooting so he invited me to a studio to know my voice better and he told me that he wants to work with me as a singer. Now he is writing me a popsong, i'm very excited. but there is a little fear in me.

Here is the photo evidence of them together.....She wasn't lying....He really must be writing a song for her and probably will direct the music video as well.....

Modelling,movies and music...Barbara ,I am VERY  impressed.....

chrisclav
5 months ago
#regram @zohaertmrw @woodkid @realbarbarapalvin

http://instagram.com/p/YgIHiaCEYJ/

chrisclav

5 months ago

GOLD NAILZZZ @woodkid

http://instagram.com/p/Yf2Rm9iEQG/

http://instagram.com/p/Yf2X3tCEQS/

^ Way I see it as of now it would be suicide for her to delve into acting and leave modeling behind. To start, her English isn't all that well to begin with and I know there is more to movies then the USA market but the fact the industry is such a pain in the ass to get a foot hold into just makes it all that much worse for her. Then of course with her focusing on acting who knows how detrimental that might be for her modeling career since you get whatever you put into any endeavor and she doesn't exactly have the seniority and years in the industry for staying power yet so I hope she keeps it as nothing more then a "off the bucket list" type of deal rather then a full blown passion even though of course I wish her the best in whatever she does. (all just conjecture of course)