Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Katchitup you are soooooo awesome!! thanks for those beautiful pics of leo!!!!

just more tweets.... it sounds like a huge party....

Ballyville: @djprincecharles haha, rackin up them air miles!....Tell Leo I said hey. And bring me back a souvenir please...like a pyramid or somethin.

about 1 hour ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

djprincecharles: Not sure how to explain this. DJing in the desert! In front of the Pyramids of Giza! And the crowd: oscar winners, top models &billionaires!

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet

lol this is cute. Tribe called Quest is leo's fav group he has said this in interviews! one of his good friends, Q-tip used to be in Tribe called quest Adorable!!

djprincecharles: One of the many highlights of tonight: leo singing word for word the whole entire song of Tribe Called Quest's "Scenario"

11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet

IS Leo still dating Bar Rafaeli?

yes he is and has for a long time.

Is Cristiano still dating Irina ? :whistle::whistle: <_<

Yes they are...unfortunately ...

But in Wikipedia they are saying that Leo and Bar aren't dating anymore since 2009

Yeah the wikepidia page is outdated. They broke up in june 2009, and got back together at the end of 2009 :wave:

Geesh they keep switching whos gonna be daisy in the Great Gatsby! Scarlett, Blake, and now Carey! <_<

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/12/ca...ever-let-us-go/

Carey is reportedly the frontrunner to land the role of Daisy in The Great Gatsby, which will star Leonardo DiCaprio.

While Scarlett Johansson is still being considered, she recently booked the film We Bought a Zoo, which will serve as a scheduling conflict.

I hope leo gets nominated for an oscar this year!

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/mo...2/16106631.html

As for that fifth and final slot, there are several possibilities at this early stage, beginning with old pro Robert Duvall, who, at age 79, continues to show'em how to play a part.

In Get Low, he gets the job done as a mysterious hermit living in backwoods Tennessee circa the 1930s, and the payoff could very well be his seventh Oscar nomination.

Leonardo DiCaprio, meanwhile, could land his fourth for his work in either Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island, or (more likely) holding his own in Christopher Nolan's smart brain teaser, Inception, although, at the end of the day, both emerge as more directors' films than performance pieces.

Although virtually no one's seen it yet, Mark Wahlberg might have shot at a second nomination courtesy of his portrayal of boxer "Irish" Mickey Ward in The Fighter (hitting theatres Dec. 10).

oh, I hope too! At least Leo have two performances where he can clearly have chances to be nominated! I just hope academy don't make another unfair decision to leave him out of this award like they did in 2009 for Revolutionary Road, they completely ignored his outstanding performance on this movie, one of his best!