Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxf don't refrain to make a comment on the fake pic. :shifty:

All of us are telling our fakes theories. :laugh:

I agree that we need Pami in this discussion! She will surely know if those are Leo's shoulders or not! :rofl:

Everyone should be up in here laughing at it :laugh::rofl:

Oh, shit I missed a hell of a lot of confusion on this board :laugh:

WELL LETS JUST SAY AFTER READING THIS THREAD, I AM THROUGHLY CONFUSED :laugh: But so happy Ox knows whats going on :p

Thanks princess for the cover, and Ox and fash for the articles. And thanks girls for that ummm.........very fake pic :rofl:

Oh and an official welcome to rillio :wave: As well as Badge and daydreaming!

HAHA that pic is hilarious!!! I really don't think it's Leo, for obvious reasons, and also because the dude in the picture is WAY TOO TAN to be Leo!! Leo is fairly pale..... Hilarious that the guy is wearing a headband like Leo does sometimes, though.

So the party was at Nikki Erwin's, that's chuck pacheco's significant other.

How do you know that Nikki is Chuck's significant other? Just wondering how you knew this!

And did you hear, according to Ramey Pix, Ethan and Juliet are a 'new couple' :laugh: :laugh:

Ethan is married to Brandy Lewis, Juliette's sister. Ethan and Juliette are close friends!!

WHOA!!! Though that shouldn't be too hard Shine right? Your a late owl remember :laugh:

Yes you must be present the moment the first pics surface... because of this bow tie business!!! :whistle:

I swear my phone has it wrong :laugh: I can remember other past events being around 2 in the morning for me, but I suppose I can stay up whatever the time :D

:rofl: I'll get my owl eyes out and sit on a branch cooing. I'll be fine ;)

YES! Bow-tie. I swear, he better wear one... if he doesn't, I'm flying over and giving him a spanking! :laugh: He better at the GG's too!

You must stay awake shine, you must!

Who needs sleep, huh? :laugh:

Though whatever the time is there just keep in mind you only have 2 more hours to go!! You can do it I believe in you! :laugh: Drink coffee if you have too!!

Kat sent you pm :)

I think I was looking at the wrong time. My phone is correct then. That's 1 in the morning as It's just gone 11!

WOOO 2 HOURS... I'll have to find something to do to amuse myself :D

ByPrincess

Wait, one moment , like Hoover, you want me focused on having my G Men finding out Leo's locale be it L.A. or London , and then the next you are complaining as I'm not around to comment

on a fake picture ????

Oxf don't refrain to make a comment on the fake pic

I'll give you a little hint how the F.B.I. works = by the time a pix becomes 'news' to the everyday folk ; it's old news to us :p :p

Kat

Unless they change things this year , there is no red carpet for the BFCA Awards :)

Rillio

Welcome :wave:

Pheiress

Yes, I was amazed that Ramey Group didn't realize Ethan was married/his relation to Juliette, but , then I've seen comments from people who think Leo just met and befriended Kevin since he landed the role in Entourage .

As to your question about Nikki & Chuck, there are tons of couple pix of Nikki & Chuck on Nikki's Mobli page .

I guess this guy plans on dining with Leo & George tonight

Ted Baehr

Bfca dinner with George Clooney & Leonardo DiCaprio #ccma

5 minutes ago

ByPrincess

I am very upset , we missed George Clooney receiving his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today :(

Boy his pr people are really going all out in their George promotion paying to secure him a star timed with the upcoming award season.