Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls!!

That's why I love gossips,they are so creative! :p

Tks for those hot pics of his great arms and shoulders! I miss his shoulders!! :( :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio wants Blake Lively back

The actor is trying to reconnect with former

According to American tabloid The National Enquirer, Leonardo DiCaprio is trying to rekindle his relationship with his ex, Blake Lively. Friends say the actor was devastated by the end of the relationship, and so wants her back.

"He's heartbroken and alone," wrote the magazine, where a source revealed that Leonardo told his friends: "I made a big mistake."

The same informant told the publication that DiCaprio broke up only because he was out of time:

"Leo ended his five months relationship because had no time for a serious relationship, then she went on - quickly falling in love with Ryan Reynolds. But now, after being flooded with photos and news about his ex and her new boyfriend it, Leo's jealous and wants her back. "

http://ofuxico.terra.com.br/noticias-sobre.../24-123852.html

Pami: I'm sure if there was a best arms/shoulders award, Leo would win :p

Also thanks for the article, but gossipCop took care of it already ;)

Me too Kat! :p And he's got big hands too!So Leo may win many awards! :laugh:

Leo is laughing at us princess as we always like to have some fun here! :laugh:

How long have you been his fan princess? :)

Pami since I was sitting in a movie theater forced by my mother to watch G.I. Jane (1997) with Demi Moore and I saw during one of the trailers, the cutest guy in the freaking universe screaming: "I'm the king of the world"... :laugh:

Seriously the cutest :blush:

post-51835-0-1446081481-58805_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio's dirty new habit

Leo's making himself sick!

Leonardo DiCaprio, 37, may be smokin' hot, but his latest habit isn't.

Insiders tell us he's puffing on at least six Cuban cigars a 
day since filming J Edgar.

'He's making an effort to quit after he got a nasty wheezing cough,' says a source.

'He's even tried using electric cigarettes.'

Not sexy.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...rty-new-habit/1

Oh Leo! leave the dirty habit NOW!!! :(

Article about the teenage girl who played Ginger Rogers in J Edgar . Just posting the excerpt that mentions Leo :)

Once on set up in Los Angeles, she was worried about meeting Eastwood. She'd seen his "Dirty Harry" persona and feared he might be "kind of mean. ... It turned out he couldn't have been nicer, more down to earth," she said. "He patted me on the back at one point and said, 'You're doing a great job.' He was great."

The day of shooting lasted about nine hours, from getting fitted for a platinum-blond wig and dressed in a 1930s peach gown to wrapping up the filming.

Lea Thompson was cracking jokes most of the time: "She reminded me of Tina Fey," LaBarber said.

And what about her time with Leonardo DiCaprio, who she shares a pinky promise with in the scene?

"He was very nice, but he was very focused the whole time. Even when he spoke to the rest of us at the table, he stayed in character and kept up the accent. I respect him a lot, but I wasn't all googly-eyed over him," LaBarber said. "I have a sister who's 26, and she was more like that – asking if she could get on set."

Nine months after that shoot, LaBarber got an invitation to a private screening of the movie. But not the star-studded Hollywood premiere, which was a $1,000-a-plate fundraiser for the American Film Institute.

She only made about $1,500 from the film.

"That was only for the big stars," she said of the Hollywood premiere. "But it was fun to go to the screening. To be honest, when my scene came on, I just remember staring at myself the whole time thinking, 'Wow, there's my face up there.'"

Her second viewing was with two girlfriends, at the Starlight Cinema City movieplex just up the street from her house.

Most of the movie-goers were older, people who remember when J. Edgar Hoover was leading the FBI. While the three were in line, a man in his 60s turned to LaBarber and her friends and said, "Oh, you must be here to see Leo DiCaprio."

"No," LaBarber responded, a bit sheepishly. "I'm actually in the movie."

http://www.ocregister.com/news/labarber-32...edgar-film.html

If tweet is legit, Leo is back at Beach Haus this Friday. With time difference it is night there .

SangeetaTatianaSangeeta Kocharekar

Creeping on Leo DiCaprio at Beach haus with @mondombrovskis

11 minutes ago

Solange

Thanks for all the great Gatsby set pix :)

Between the clothes and flowers , one can tell Gatsby will be a visual feast .