Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yes, in Judah’s vid when he zooms to get a pic of a person  in white tshirt & sunglasses eating crawfish, you hear Leo say : Oh, you wanted me in it 

Sounds like a person asked for a pic :p 

It appears Leo and several of his pals went down with him to pick Cami up as her filming ends , and this weekend is  NO annual French Quarter Festival & next weekend their annual Jazz Festival 

Two festivals we know Leo attended when he was filming in city for Django 

Hopefully someone will snap pic for us 

A2C3CF70-9E2D-44F3-AB6C-1AC9D4B91A17.jpeg

We already knew this to be the case , but probably the studio made this official announcement for those who thought when Leo switched from playing Tom White to Ernest B that he is was moving to a role that would be supporting screen wise .

3A9A6E96-4117-4B21-9AC4-1F302DF948EC.jpeg

Thanks everyone for the updates! Totally, @oxford25 Jazz 🎷  is one of his favourite musical genres. Harry Connick Jr. is from New Orleans, I wonder if he ever goes to see him? I read where he's one of his favourite artists, I'm betting on, "It Could've Been You" as the best song (I think that's the name of song). That's off the When Harry Met Sally soundtrack. I think he (Lee) took that girl he liked 💕 Cessi to see the flick. (I think that's her name). But anyway, I hope we get pics. 

Thanks, J @Jade Bahr for the mood board! It's sweet! I love cats 😻

Thanks, @oxford25 again, for the insight on Killers

I think a lot! I suppose. 

Jade

Tks :) 

I remember when Leo was in NO for Django that his pal Ethan S was with him , and via his tweets we got to find out some of things the group was doing , whereas, this time Judah is leading the way :p 

Though we really need one of the residents there to come through with a pic for us 👍

Thanks to ALL who have posted recent Leo news, pix , vids , and mood boards :flower: :flower: 

12 hours ago, oxford25 said:

We already knew this to be the case , but probably the studio made this official announcement for those who thought when Leo switched from playing Tom White to Ernest B that he is was moving to a role that would be supporting screen wise .

3A9A6E96-4117-4B21-9AC4-1F302DF948EC.jpeg

So maybe this means the movie won't be delayed for a year?

giphy.gif

This waitress supposedly served both Leo and pal Jamie Foxx last night

2022-04-24 (1).png

Jade

I do think if the studio is already  making official who they will promote /category for Oscar season, that they intend for the film to be released to be eligible for Oscar 2023 ceremony 

At same time, I would speculate Apple wanted to make sure Variety understood whose role was lead versus supporting, after they published an article about  their Oscar predictions that had Leo as supporting 

Below is original Variety  article  (3/31) that Barbie posted , you'll notice they have Leo as supporting 

https://variety.com/2022/awards/awards/oscars-2023-predictions-blind-fabelmans-killers-of-the-flower-moon-1235219192/

2022-04-24 (2).png