Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

25 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just the random proof the only thing Leo needs to act are his eyes. Fuckin' love this scene like his whole performance as Gatsby (so UNDERRATED!!!):

I will never understand how someone can't enjoy his work as an actor :idk::D

DITTO👍

Leo is a god of acting in my book!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT too see another magnificent performance by Leo the great on the big screen :woot::woohoo:

THANKS A MILLION dear Leo fans for the updates:flower:

A question for all about this comment as to what Leo says in final scene of trailer.  The article breaks down each scene of the trailer

This is not the first time online that I've seen people claim this is what he says ,  whereas,  I heard  "Rick f*kin Dalton" 

Did anyone else think that is what he said ???

10. “That was the best acting I’ve ever seen in my whole life,” a young girl whispers into Dalton’s ear, on the set of a western the now-faded star is halfheartedly making. The compliment moves him to tears. “Great f--kin’ note!” he says to himself.

https://www.ourwindsor.ca/opinion-story/9234121-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-trailer-here-are-10-details-you-mustn-t-miss/

Barbie

Tks for more trailer screencaps  , as well as,   Leo encounter :) 

Jade

Agree that Leo can speak volumes with just his eyes :thumbsup: 

To me that is why he was able to hold one's attention in Revenant where he barely spoke 15  minutes of dialogue  ,   the audience could feel /sense everything he was experiencing  on his journey via his eyes 

Completely agree about The Revenant and acting with his eyes, ox. 

Now about what Leo says in the last scene of trailer, I would have to hear again really loud... but I will say IF he's really saying: " great fuckin' note" and not: " Rick fuckin' Dalton", than I guess Leo will have to reshoot this scene because "Rick fuckin' Dalton" is already an ICONIC quote, lol.   :rofl:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Why you don't like Mr. Tatum? @SexyLeo91; just curious :D

Channing Tatum seems like a musclehead and so one note, LOL, but for some reason, I wanna touch his abs and hook up :dry: So Lainey reminds me of that. She just wants to appear that she’s on the hate Leo bandwagon, but she low key likes him, I think, LOL!

And yes, Leo’s eyes can tell a story with a performance without much talking. Revenant proved that :)

Thanks Jade,  Barbie and ox for the insta posts, Leo encounters and more screenshots!

Pretty cool story about the server who got the $100.00 tip :happy:. Those posters look fan made to me. They’re pretty cool, though.

The ‘Rick Fuckin’ Dalton’ quote stays, LOL!

Now back to Leo’s eyes...:wub: sensuous, emotional eyes.

Barbie & SexyLeo

Tks for your replies about Leo’s lines in that scene :) 

Barbie

I think all of those are just fan ideas for the poster 

Online some thought the teaser trailer would be shown with new film US this weekend 

I wonder if it was ?? 

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

It's official subtitled with Rick Dalton ;)

Haha, yes, I know, and this is Portuguese. And it already have the trailer dubbed in Portuguese for Brazil and it was also dubbed as "Rick Dalton, porra". Lol. But I though maybe people could have really heard wrong and I when I read that line: great fucking note sounded similar to me and I had to listen again to make sure of what he said. I read some comments and even reaction videos on internet where people couldn't understand what he said at first. But yeah, it's Rick Fuckin' Dalton.  :p

Yes, yes and yes!   That's our Leo.     :thumbsup:

10 Actors In The Cast Of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Ranked

1 LEONARDO DICAPRIO

In his second collaboration with Quentin Tarantino after his chilling portrayal of slaver Calvin Candie in Django Unchained, Leonardo DiCaprio is playing TV actor Rick Dalton. DiCaprio has been the greatest working actor now for some time, with his collaborations with Martin Scorsese standing out as some of the finest films of the 21st century.

Following in the tradition of the greats like Jack Nicholson and Dustin Hoffman, DiCaprio throws himself wholeheartedly into every role and defines himself as an entirely new character each time, thanks to method acting and attention to the little things. You just don’t see that kind of commitment from actors anymore, but DiCaprio remains a beacon of light that keeps hope alive.

https://screenrant.com/actors-cast-upon-time-hollywood-ranked/