Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Jade, ox and Barbie for the movie news, pics and insta posts!

I read about Luke Perry and I’m heartbroken and saddened about his loss. I enjoyed watching him on 90210 back in high school, and would see him in later programs over the years. He and Shannen Doherty were really the only interesting couple on Beverly Hills 90210. 

Some new pix of Leo out last night with pals at Pinkberry 

We know via Vinny's IG that last night was Kevin's birthday , so probably Leo and pals were all together to celebrate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6777781/Leonardo-DiCaprio-cuts-sombre-figure-picks-frozen-yogurt-LA.html

10650766-6777781-image-a-101_1551880411509.jpg 10650768-6777781-image-a-103_1551880488107.jpg 10650770-6777781-image-a-102_1551880420948.jpg

Cute comments from recent interview with Patricia Clarkson of SI

After describing her university days and education, Clarkson shared anecdotes from her professional career, from finally meeting Clint Eastwood after he had cast her for The Dead Pool to working with Leonardo DiCaprio for the first time in Shutter Island. When Martin Scorsese put Clarkson and DiCaprio in a scene together, the actress said she was in disbelief.

“There’s one scene in a cave with Leo. And I’ve got this all in my head, ‘I’m in a cave, with Leo. I’m in a cave with Leo,’” Clarkson said, sparking laughter from the fest audience. “I hadn’t even read the part. I just knew that I was going to be in a cave with Leo.” 

Working with both DiCaprio and Scorsese, Clarkson said, were just some of the career high points

Hollywood Reporter is also talking about Once being in Cannes. 

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood – Quentin Tarantino

A full quarter-century after he claimed the Palme d’Or steps for Pulp Fiction, Tarantino’s return to the south of France would be a major splash for the festival. Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie take the lead alongside Quentin regulars Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen in the L.A.-set ensemble drama in which several stoylines play out against the backdrop of the tumultuous 60s. Sony has set a July 26 release date, which ties it in very nicely for a Cannes debut. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-film-festival-2019-lineup-50-titles-could-make-cut-1191927

New pix of Leo and Lukas leaving Tempura Endo in LA last night. 

VCG111199178567.jpg VCG111199178568.jpg VCG111199178569.jpg VCG111199178572.jpg VCG111199178575.jpg VCG111199178591.jpg VCG111199178593.jpg VCG111199178595.jpg

Barbie

Tks for HR /Cannes article :) 

Hopefully soon we'll get a definite word as to whether Once will debut in Cannes plus our long awaited trailer  :thumbsup: 

If you saw the news , you know there has been a recent controversy regarding one of the charities that Leo supports the WWF

Yesterday his spokesman for LDF issued a statement on the matter

If you haven't seen any news about recent controversy the article below explains it

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katiejmbaker/wwf-word-wide-fund-leonardo-dicaprio-human-rights

A spokesperson for his foundation said last night: “The allegations against WWF are extremely concerning. The entire LDF team is committed to funding the most effective environmental projects across the globe, and holds all of its grantee partners - including WWF - accountable to abide by international law and human rights best practices. We urge WWF to complete an independent, comprehensive review of these allegations, and provide the public with a full and transparent accounting of their findings while taking all appropriate corrective measures.”

Shepherd

Tks for all the new shopping pix :flower: 

Happy Belated International Women's Day to all   :hug: