Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Going by this tweet Leo is/was  at the VIP opening of Freize Art Show today in LA 

The art critic for WSJ didn't post a picture that showed Leo, but she mentions Michael Keaton in her tweet , and she did post a pix of him, so I assume Leo , as well as, his Once costar Brad have been there today 

Update just saw a pic of Brad at Fair , hopefully, we'll get one of Leo :) 

Michael Keaton, Amy Poehler (!), Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Horts, Rubellscrowding into VIP hours @FriezeArtFair despite the rain (wouldn’t be a London transplant w/o this drizzle) @WSJ

This is older tweet from Super Bowl Sunday from comedian Sam  Morril ,   it is funny :p 

Rooting for Brady to win again is like rooting for Leonardo DiCaprio to get laid #superbowl2019

Barbie

Tks for news that we may yet see Once at Cannes , if not, hopefully, Leo will still attend 

Also, tks, for older interview :) 

Jade

Tks for IG post that mentions cute encounter with Irmelin :heart: 

Baz about working with Leo again. 

The director did say that he has been thinking about ways to reunite with DiCaprio. “Sure, we're great friends and we're always thinking about what we could do. He's a friend and a great artist, and I would jump at the chance to work with him. That would be more than lovely." 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/baz-luhrmann-teases-collaboration-korean-superstars-bts-1187333

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Baz about working with Leo again. 

The director did say that he has been thinking about ways to reunite with DiCaprio. “Sure, we're great friends and we're always thinking about what we could do. He's a friend and a great artist, and I would jump at the chance to work with him. That would be more than lovely." 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/baz-luhrmann-teases-collaboration-korean-superstars-bts-1187333

If that mean another love story with Leo I'm totally in!!! :p

On 2/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, oxford25 said:

SexyLeo91

Agree love Leo's  hair/look at the recent Steve Tyler fundraiser :drool: 

Yes ox, too gorgeous! :p

Thanks ox, Jade and Barbie for the articles, insta posts and pics! Awesome as always! And definitely yes to another movie with Baz :happy:

He does have gorgeous hair :wub6yh2cm:, and thanks for the pics!  We’ll get to see all his beauty Barbie when the movie that shall not be named, lol, comes into theatres.

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Hope we will get at least 1 cool photoshoot from Once promo.  

Me too, and I can’t wait:happy:. I’m not rushing time, it’s just I’m a little impatient, lol

6 minutes ago, SexyLeo91 said:

He does have gorgeous hair :wub6yh2cm:, and thanks for the pics!  We’ll get to see all his beauty Barbie when the movie that shall not be named, lol, comes into theatres.

Me too, and I can’t wait:happy:. I’m not rushing time, it’s just I’m a little impatient, lol

All of us my friend, this trailer needs to come ASAP.     :shocking: