Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello all 

I missed so much cuz I've been very busy 

But thanks to all of you that I don't feel that I missed any ❤️

OMG so many leo goodies he looks so good especially in that scene where he has a car crash 

Cant wait for the trailer and I think we'll have the trailer in January cuz as I remember Django trailer was released in June 2012 and the movie was going to be released on Christmas so the trailer was released 7 month prior the release date 

So January would be 7 month prior Once release date 

Here's an interview for The relevant That I had never seen

https://youtu.be/KmF5beVJyXA

Thanks for the pics, jade.

He looks great in that Thanksgiving pic, now how he looks sooo fine in this pic and in those Moma event pics he looked sooooooo messed up? 

just saying. Sometimes he looks wonderful like in this new pic and sometimes he look so weird. But well, I guess because he's a human, that's probably why, lol. 

^It's all about the right angle, lighting and hair (or in this case cappie) with Leo looking good on a photo or not so much, I think ;)

I remember when I saw him live on red carpet... he looked NOTHING like he did in all photos from this event (he looks much better in real life, like uhm very much).

This is from the event where I saw him (Berlin 2010):

berlin2010.thumb.jpg.d4e665ac2cc3ac6bec1df431e6377890.jpg

His hair looked much lighter, and his skin much more tanned like it looks in this photo just for example.

berlin2010-01.thumb.jpg.b25dc53c0109d8d00aa2af22541030a6.jpg

And believe me he had no double chin like it looks here LOL His eyes are much bluer too.

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Are Leo hands as big as it seem in pics and screen? Lol, sorry but I want to know.   :laugh:

They are big indeed... and so elegant/well-groomed. A friend of mine even touched his hand because he needed her pen (lucky b!tch). He kept her pen btw. He was like right in front of me I even saw his chest hair LOL

From all celebrities I saw he was BY FAR the most handsome (let me tell you this: I stood in front of Chris Pine the definition of perfection - no competition for Leo even tough his eyes are even more blue than Leos I have to admit)

Ahh, I imagined, I love Leo's hands.  :heart: You saw his chest hair? I'am dying of envy, girl.   :blush:  :baronfaint:

Wow, really? Chris Pine is super hot, are you telling me Leo looks better than him in person? that's a lot, I'am impressed. I never saw Leo in person, but I think it's not only about his beauty, but I think he's kinda magnetic and super charismatic, some people have it some people don't, Leo have it for sure. 

15 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

You saw his chest hair? I'am dying of envy, girl.   :blush:  :baronfaint:

They were right in front of my eyes (I'm not that big LOL) :D

15 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Wow, really? Chris Pine is super hot, are you telling me Leo looks better than him in person? that's a lot, I'am impressed. I never saw Leo in person, but I think it's not only about his beauty, but I think he's kinda magnetic and super charismatic, some people have it some people don't, Leo have it for sure. 

Chris Pine is super hot indeed but he hasn't Leos incredible presence/aura. When Leo got out of his car it was like everyone stop breathing for a moment. I did for sure. Diane Keaton said once Leo is like a light. You see him and it's like magic. Well, she's right.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

They were right in front of my eyes (I'm not that big LOL) :D

Chris Pine is super hot indeed but he hasn't Leos incredible presence/aura. When Leo got out of his car it was like everyone stop breathing for a moment. I did for sure. Diane Keaton said once Leo is like a light. You see him and it's like magic. Well, she's right.

Hehe, the same would happen to me, I'am a short girl too.

Yeah, in videos we already can notice when he appears there is definetevely something different about him, like you said a presence/aura. And I imagine in person this feeling must be much stronger.   

21 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Yeah, in videos we already can notice when he appears there is definetevely something different about him, like you said a presence/aura. And I imagine in person this feeling must be much stronger.   

It is!! I was like hypnotized. Leo even asked me if I was ok (in german btw). I wish I acted more normal, but I wasn't capable to anything near normal LOL. I even dropped my camera (luckily into the snow) behind the barrier. His bodyguard (the longtime before Reza, I forgot his name) was very charming and picked it up for me :rofl:

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

It is!! I was like hypnotized. Leo even asked me if I was ok (in german btw). I wish I acted more normal, but I wasn't capable to anything near normal LOL. I even dropped my camera (luckily into the snow) behind the barrier. His bodyguard (the longtime before Reza, I forgot his name) was very charming and picked it up for me :rofl:

Ah, how cool Leo talked to you. I understand you girl, I don't think I would be able to do anything, I would be just  frozen looking at him like an idiot probably, haha.    :laugh: