Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^I like how we get a play by play of his flight process. Check in at Toronto and then back in NY :rofl:

Thanks ladies for all the updates! I am swooning :heart: I can't wait to see his documentary! I don't have cable and don't know that I'll be able to watch on National Geographic. Hopefully it will premiere soon on Netflix afterwards. :smile: 

Apparently Leo attended the screening of the other documentary he produced for Netflix  The Ivory Game this morning before he left Toronto

Heléna @helenamauti 15m15 minutes ago

I watched the same movie as @LeoDiCaprio today. In the same theatre. Meters away from each other. The movie he produced. I can die happy now

Leo is back in New York  tonight and is at #knotonmyplanet   elephant fundraiser at Standard

Hotel 

His pal Naomi Campbell is ,also, there along with other models

russellkleinElephant Crisis Fund #knotonmyplanet #leonardodicaprio #elephants #nyfw

Casually grabbing drinks in NYC and @LeoDiCaprio walks into the bar... What pickup line should be used to grab his attention Smirking face.png?? #NYFWNew_York_Fashion_Week_2016_Emoji.png

Leo is now at Catch restaurant

Fernando X ?@therealsandss 12m12 minutes ago Catch

Wassup @LeoDiCaprio i just saw u go in the bathroom... Big fan #therevenant

mikaela ? ?@mikaelacroftt 4m4 minutes ago

My moms in New York City rn eating dinner at restaurant 5 tables down from Leonardo DicaprioFace with rolling eyes.pngFace with rolling eyes.pngFace with rolling eyes.png