Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another sighting of Leo & Nina at Catch in NY tonight

Sam Ehrlich ?@Sam_Ehrlich 2m2 minutes ago

Just pushed the elevator button at Catch for Leonardo Dicaprio and Nina Agdal lmao. He was struggling so I stepped in hah.

Another NY sighting today

G O O D V I B E S ?@ttxo___ 3m3 minutes ago

Met Leonardo DiCaprio at work today.... He is soooooo gorgeous Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes.pngSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes.pngSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes.pngSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes.pngSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes.png

From NY Page Six ,  this bar is located in the Sixty Soho Hotel,  which is where the fan was when she saw Leo on Wednesday  night  before he left for Toronto

Leo DiCaprio at Sessanta’s A60 rooftop bar celebrating fashion photographer David Bellemare’s birthday along with an army of supermodels . . .

Vogue mention of Leo being at last night's  #knotonmyplanet fundraiser for elephants 

The fashion set is so thinly stretched during New York Fashion Week that getting a crowd to turn out for a charity fundraiser can be a challenge. Last night, squeezed in between Ryan Roche’s presentation and the Alexander Wang show, Doutzen Kroes and Tiffany & Co.’s CEO Frederic Cumenal decided to brave the odds. In the newly renovated penthouse atop the Standard East Village, the two hosted a launch party for the #KnotOnMyPlanet campaign, an effort to bring awareness to elephant poaching and raise funds for the Elephant Crisis Fund.

A serious A-list group swung by the fete: There was Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Campbell, Grace Coddington, Glamour editor Cindi Leive, Martha Hunt, Laura Love, Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Sofía Sanchez de Betak, Constance Jablonski, and Karlie Kloss, to name a few. “I’ve got a busy week, plus I was just at the U.S. Open,” said Jablonski, “But, of course, I was going to stop by tonight.”

From W Magazine mention of Leo being at last night's #knotonmyplanet elephant fundraiser

Tonight is actually just a celebration of all these people that have been involved and supportive and supporting,” Kroes said, in between repetitively expressing her gratitude and hugging supermodels like Campbell, Joan Smalls, and Karlie Kloss; plus actors like Emily Ratajkowski and even Leonardo DiCaprio.

But while DiCaprio – who was somewhat ahead of the game and donated $1 million to the fund back in 2014 – kept it casual and shied from the press, forgoing vaping and mingling with the models to smoke cigarettes with a few friends, Ratajkowski was happy to talk about her involvement.......

We just saw a very quick view of Leo , but someone seemed to call his attention , and he got up quickly as they were breaking for tv commercial .  I wonder if the man sitting with Leo is the man who won the bid to sit with him at his recent LDF Gala ???

Some tweets from others who saw him on tv screen :p 

Thom Tornburg ?@thomtornburg 1m1 minute ago

It wouldn't be a real @usopen without a close up of a pensive @LeoDiCaprio in the stands. #StanTheMan #USOpen2016_usopen_tennis_emoji_rev.png

Ali Sichilongo ?@Ali_Star 4m4 minutes ago Ha! Thanks for that lil rndom bit of info...LOL! RT @Tennis: Stan holds. @LeoDicaprio gets up. 6-5. @usopen #USOpen

JasonBourn 6m6 minutes ago

1. Spied Leonardo Dicaprio in the stands at the #USOpen2016_usopen_tennis_emoji_rev.png looks like he's trying to hide, but I saw you!! Face with stuck-out tongue and tightly-closed eyes.png

Dawn RhodesVerified account ?@rhodes_dawn 7m7 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is wearing a hat, sunglasses and a full beard but it's like, we know it's you, Leo. #USOpen2016_usopen_tennis_emoji_rev.png