Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade & Mari

The Facebook link they posted didn't work for me either ,yesterday, so I just checked their snap , and that is where I found the Leo pix , as well as , the other pix 

The pix were still on the snap this morning 

Also now that I've had some more time, below are the Coachella pix that Kat mentioned she feels those so called "new/exclusive' pix of Leo at Disneyland were really taken from , as you can see he has on same outfit/had low cap /hood over his head , and you see same bracelet on his arm that Kat mentioned

1.jpg

And below the pix that the Disney Celeb snap said were just taken Monday July 11

20.jpg 21.jpg

Barbie

Tks for cute Leo /Gisele /Lakers' pix , there were a lot of cute ones of them at games back then :smile:

Jade

Tks for new Leo & Nina pix :smile:

At same time , tks , for his tweet in reaction to recent tragic events in Nice 

An area that many of his gala guests will be flying into next week 

Such a tragic event 

Thanks @Jade Bahr for the new, very cute, Leo and Nina pics :D:heart: 

Here's the video from The Daily Mail (includes some cute video of them laying down seemingly smoothing some more :hehe:

I will be posting alot more Leo/Nina related articles and comments in the GD thread :smile:

----------

Thanks @BarbieErin for the nice throwback lakers pics :smile: 

jade: thanks for Leo's tweet. And thanks for the pics of Leo and Nina, they look adorable, love it!  :wub6yh2cm:

kat: thanks for the video and pic. Such a cute video of them, it's nice for me because the paparazzi is Brazilian, he's talking in portuguese.  :p

Barbie

Yes , were you able to hear what the paps were saying ????

I wonder who the older man was that was talking to them ??

Kat

Tks for new Leo NY sighting ; I guess his next destination will be St Tropez :thumbsup:

In the older art event pix, is that Ethan's wife behind them ?

jade and ox: The paparazzi doesn't talk too much but I will translate what he said. First he says: "You are hiding from me there, isn't it?" Than he says: Grab it, or catch...  :tongue:  I think there is another paparazzi at his side, probably making the pics, because this paparazzi talking in the video said to another, coincidentally the name of the guy is Leo, lol. "take a look at the quality, Leo". I guess he means the quality of the pics.  Than he says: "look there, they grabed and kissed". As you can see it's a very quick moment in 0:55 mark. Than in the rest of the video, he doesn't say nothing more, he also doesn't say who is that other man in the sea. :idk:

New pix of Leo with pal Reeza at Hester Street Fair in NY

He's there now , so hopefully more pix will surface

Beer Me! ?@BeerMe_NYC 40m40 minutes ago Brooklyn, NY 

Leo DiCaprio. @ Lioni Fresh Mzzrlla Italian Heros

Ariele Max ?@dollargem 38m38 minutes ago

accidentally played Princess Nokia Tomboy at the fair- angry mothers looked at me like they wanted me dead. Oh & Leonardo Dicaprio is here Smiling face with sunglasses.png

hesterstreetfair.jpg

Funny tweet from online editor for HGTV magazine

Bridget Mallon @bridgemallon 17m17 minutes ago

Do you even live in NYC if you haven't chased your mom and aunt down the street while they chase Leonardo DiCaprio through the rain?

Barbie

Tks for reply about what Malibu paps were saying  :flower:

As to the older man, I couldn't tell if they were having a friendly chat with him, or he was bothering them  , and they were trying to move away from him :p