Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OK so I think it's safe to say that Leo has left Miami. All his friends have gotten on a plane. For a second I thought the guy in the blue shirt in Danny's pic was Leo, but now I'm doubting it's him after seeing a pic of another guy on the plane. If Leo is indeed on Danny, Vinny, Eli's etc plane then he's headed to LA. I think wherever Lukas is that's where Leo is, but I have yet to see Lukas in any of the plane pics.

Re: The comments about the beard, I still kinda love it, and I agree it makes him look manlier. Of course ATM its a little to long for my liking personally, but a little shorter, and its  :drool: I"ve always been a sucker for a man with a beard :hehe:

Thanks all so much for all the pics!

Power of Leo!! :D

Leaked document reveals DiCaprio's importance as Steve Jobs to Sony

Leaked documents from the Sony Pictures hack reveal why the studio had pulled out from producing the Steve Jobs biopic based on Walter Isaacson's biography. According to the leak of Sony's internal forecast of the film, the studio projected that revenue for the movie would drop by as much as 25 percent after Leonardo DiCaprio, originally cast for the role of Jobs, pulled out. The movie is said to still be on track under Universal after Sony withdrew.

According to a report on Fusion based on the Sony hack:

For example, one spreadsheet showed that revenue projections for the upcoming Steve Jobs biopic fell by 25 percent once Leonardo DiCaprio pulled out of the project, and Christian Bale was cast in his place.

Since DiCaprio has pulled out, the role was recast to Christian Bale, but Bale had subsequently withdrew as well.

http://www.imore.com/leaked-document-reveals-dicaprios-importance-steve-jobs-sony

Sighting of Leo at Goal last night ; if I wore glasses I'd put mine on too to get a better look at Leo :p

WIZ SEΔ @craveliz

· 13h 13 hours ago

Leonardo is sitting in the booth behind me

WIZ SEΔ ‏@craveliz · 11m11 minutes ago

Hahah Leonardo Dicaprio was sitting behind us at Goal I had to put on my glasses, just to take a look