Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aww, can Mark  Ruffalo be more adorable? I love him even more now with this lovely words about Leo's environmental work... because it's soooooooooooo true. People that talk sh** about the celebrities using their power to help are doing what? Are they helping or just criticizing? People love to remember the negative and forget all the positive.

thanks joyezz, ox and kat for the updates.

Thanks for all the new content ox! I would love to see Leo and Mark work together again. Also, just because I have been watching alot of Ed Norton lately, would love to see those two in a movie together as well :hehe:

Posting this from Toni's TFS, translated by Sore (mentions leos birthday)

The headline says that she speaks out about her relationship for the first time, but that's really not the case. She kind of comments though. Quote from the article: "Oh", she says when asked about her alleged separation from DiCaprio, "we're separated once again? Interesting!"
Other somehow interesting information from the article: Leos 40th birthday is on November 11 and he is said to have a 'very special' party. They were in LA together last week where Toni was doing shootings. (We've heard of one, I hope it's really more than one.)
According to Toni, Leo didn't give her the role in 'Under the bed', on the contrary, she didn't even know he was producing the film. The director picked her and she auditioned via Skype twice and got the part. When she was on set and read the script, she realized that Appian Way produced the film. He didn't know she was cast either.
(I don't really believe this, but well.)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/toni-garrn-242127-55.html

Barbie

While I most want a pix of Leo on Revenant set, at this point I'll take any pix from the actual set :p

I hope that when "The Revenant" start to be filmed in Vancouver we get some pics

Kat

Also I would love to see Leo do film with Ed Norton

Tks for translation , mention of Leo's special birthday party ; I wonder which Coast it will be on ?

So far I haven't found a tweet mentioning Leo at tonight's NY screening of the film Virguna he is executive producer of in partnership with Netflix , but I did find this excellent praise for the film from the chief film critic for Indie Wire

Leo must be so proud to be part of helping this excellent documentary reach audiences everywhere

erickohn ‏@erickohn · 46m46 minutes ago

Standing o. for #Virunga in NYC tonight. Thrilling activism, terrific action movie, def. one of the best docs of year.

This tv stuff is rare... never seen before.  Man, he's soo cute and goofy, lol.  :nicole: We can see him doing an interview in Paris, I remember we had seen pics of it but not the video, so this is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6s4qEGuwo

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww...soooooooooooooooooooooo cute & funny  :nicole:  :wub2:

BIG THANX 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared updates  :flower: 

Two sightings of Leo dining at Nobu in Malibu on Halloween night

“@NathanChurch: I just spent my Halloween evening at a restaurant in Malibu sat on the table beside Leonardo DiCaprio. An average night I guess.”

“@HarryAdcroft2: I just had a meal at nobu in Malibu, I was sat on the table next to Leonardo dicaprio and Gordon Ramsey

Thanks for all the new content ox! I would love to see Leo and Mark work together again. Also, just because I have been watching alot of Ed Norton lately, would love to see those two in a movie together as well :hehe:

Posting this from Toni's TFS, translated by Sore (mentions leos birthday)

The headline says that she speaks out about her relationship for the first time, but that's really not the case. She kind of comments though. Quote from the article: "Oh", she says when asked about her alleged separation from DiCaprio, "we're separated once again? Interesting!"

Other somehow interesting information from the article: Leos 40th birthday is on November 11 and he is said to have a 'very special' party. They were in LA together last week where Toni was doing shootings. (We've heard of one, I hope it's really more than one.)

According to Toni, Leo didn't give her the role in 'Under the bed', on the contrary, she didn't even know he was producing the film. The director picked her and she auditioned via Skype twice and got the part. When she was on set and read the script, she realized that Appian Way produced the film. He didn't know she was cast either.

(I don't really believe this, but well.)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/toni-garrn-242127-55.html
Yeah right. I'm not believing this either. She knew.

From Just Jared in articles about Gerad Butler & Zac Afron and others last night's Halloween Treets Party given by Absolut Elyx at Los Angeles Theater , in it the various articles they claim that Leo was there in his Gorilla mask and hung out in VIP Room

Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly came in a gorilla mask and hung out in the private VIP room where he mingled with Zac Efron, who brought his girlfriend Sami Miro.

Great new ad in Variety for the documentary that Leo is helping to produce Virunga

post-52324-0-1446087710-57254_thumb.jpg