Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also for those of you who couldn't get the E /Leo & Toni tennis video to work, it is now up on You Tube

Fash

Sorry I don't have those set of pix saved, unfortunately, I only in recent years started saving Leo pix, foolishly thinking I'd always be able to find them online

That is why I enjoy when people find older pix as it gives me a chance now to save them :)

Finally we see a pic of Leo's costume from the Casamigos party! :D Thanks Oxford. :flower:

And yeah Leo's friend Andrei posted a pic of himself with Bryana Holly (blonde) Olivia Pickren (wonder woman) and Cassie Amato. (Same ones we see in the pics of Leo.) They were at the opening of Vinny's new pub then they went together to Casamigos. They're all friends. :) James Packer was there as was Vinny, Lukas, Kevin etc etc

Oh and Leo's legs have always been skinny, even when he's very big on top his legs remain skinny.

Fash

That pix reminds me of a pix taken back during the time frame you mentioned , but in the pix there is a dark haired girl with him and they were papped as they were walking out of a garage , as the object we see in front of Leo on left looks to me like side car mirror

The pix were in color not black & white

Yes, and the brunette woman in the pics with him was the Cuban model Carla Paneka, he dated her for a while in 99 it seems...

tnx for yhe video.

I have a story for you:

13 years ago' when the internet was slow, I had 2000 pics of leo on my pc.

I had a boy friend that took it hard so I deleted all off that pics of young leo infront of him.

now I want tham back and there is no site that has all of them.

what a shame...

have the greatest day friends

love this forum

Marinebing. Look at post #42363.

Oshi, thanks for sharing your story.

Last year his birthday was in NY, wonder where he'll do it this year. :p One year he went to Egypt for his birthday so who knows. Even if he has to start filming again soon, there's no doubt that he'll get his birthday off. They probably all agreed to that time off a long time ago. I hope we get alot of pics and vids like last year. The ones with Toni were too cute!! :heart:

Hello

thanks for all updates.

Find new pics of Halloween party.

Fashion Dreams, I find the pics in colour (in my old collection of Leo's picture), plus 1 other.

And the prouve that Leo is just an human being.... this onesmily%20new%20one.gif

post-83938-0-46959800-1414511874_thumb.j

post-83938-0-83690700-1414511876_thumb.j

post-83938-0-59765300-1414511880_thumb.j

post-83938-0-92639600-1414511884_thumb.j

post-83938-0-78365700-1414511888_thumb.j

post-83938-0-53117600-1414511891_thumb.j

post-83938-0-94976500-1414511895_thumb.j

post-83938-0-11161000-1414511909_thumb.p

post-83938-0-49396300-1414511918_thumb.j

post-83938-0-15610700-1414511924_thumb.j

post-83938-0-20415900-1414511943_thumb.j

Barbie

So glad you ,also, remembered the pix and even remembered who he was with :p

Weren't there ,also, pix of Leo with her during his Cuba trip that happened at same time ???

Oshi

Sorry you lost all of your saved pix as well :)

I certainly wish I had done a better job of saving older Leo pix

Magali

How great that you have the pix we were discussing , tks Flower%20for%20you.gif

Do you still have the entire pix of Leo with girl in garage , or just ones that show only Leo ?

Yes, I did see that last pix of Leo years ago :p

Fash

Yes, it will be interesting to see if Leo does a LA or NY big birthday bash or both ; I just hope we get lots of pix and videos like we did last year :)

Great pix of Leo :drool:

Wonder if Leo will attend the annual LACMA event he co hosts this weekend where they honor Quentin Tarantino this Saturday night

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has announced its 2014 Art + Film Gala, set to take place on Nov. 1, honoring artist Barbara Kruger and filmmaker Quentin Tarantino.

“LACMA is the intersection of art and film in Los Angeles,” said Michael Govan, LACMA CEO and Wallis Annenberg director. “In the last four years we have mounted eight film exhibitions, collaborated with the Academy and Film Independent, and honored some of the greatest artists and filmmakers of our time. Barbara Kruger and Quentin Tarantino have both created indelible, unforgettable images which will spark imaginations for years to come.”

Celebrating its fourth year, the Art + Film Gala is co-chaired by LACMA trustee Eva Chow and Leonardo DiCaprio, who champion the museum’s film initiatives. Gucci is a sponsor for the annual event, with creative director Frida Giannini as gala host committee chair.

“LACMA’s unparalleled commitment to honoring fine art alongside film in the heart of Los Angeles is an inspiration to Gucci,” Giannini said. “We are proud to support LACMA’s unique vision, and to join Eva Chow, Michael Govan, and Leonardo DiCaprio for the fourth year as we celebrate two truly innovative, inspiring and influential artists, Barbara Kruger and Quentin Tarantino.”

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/lacma-quentin-tarantino-barbara-kruger-art-film-gala-1201281008/

Fash

Tks for the pix , I noticed the person cut out Leo's other pals Jay , Naomi, and Dana out of pix :p

Also the woman in between Jay & Dana is someone I recognize , but I don't know her name

post-52324-0-1446087703-80382_thumb.jpg

Fash

Yes, the woman to the right of Jay, isn't she some actress ???

Funny video of Ewan and Charles Barkley playing charades with Jimmy Fallon , the final winning answer was Titanic , and Charles' team won because he

said Leo's name and got an extra point :p

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jimmy-fallon-plays-charades-ewan-744479