Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Gangs of New York/Boardwalk Empire star Stephen Graham talking about Leo /staying at his pad in L.A.

It’s not the usual breeding ground for Hollywood stars, but for Stephen Graham, his humble beginnings on TV’s Children’s Ward and Coronation Street have led to very big things.

Leaving the cobbles far behind, he has since appeared in blockbusters Pirates of the Caribbean and Gangs of New York – and most recently starred as a young Al Capone in hit US TV show Boardwalk Empire.

But while British TV not only provided a rung on the ladder to movie stardom, it also – he adds with a grin he cannot disguise – led to frequent takeaways round his mate Leonardo DiCaprio’s swanky Hollywood pad.

For a 40-year-old ‘jobbing’ actor, who insists on living in a small Leicestershire village, the contrast must be surreal. But he seems to take it in his stride.

Slouching in his seat, he shrugs: “When I go to LA I stay at a mate’s house – it just so happens that mate is Leonardo DiCaprio.

“We met on Gangs of New York. To me it’s normal – I have a bit of dinner and chat.

"He’s trying to teach me basketball, he has a group of mates round, he gets good takeaways in, he has a cinema room so we watch a film.

“It’s difficult to go down the shops but he tries to be as normal as he can. He’s very grounded.

"He’s even taken me to the chicken shop he went to as a kid.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/stephen-graham-friend-leonardi-dicaprio-2203915

Ria Michelle ?@riamichelle 1h

Leonardo Dicaprio and Ciara are both here. WHAT IS MY LIFE?! @bebe_Stores #be9to5

Olivia Lopez ?@lusttforlife 1h

Another fan girl moment: Leonardo di Caprio is 5 ft away. Smoking an electronic cigarette.

bebePR_ItGirl ?@bebePR_ItGirl 1h

Dicaprio at our party, yes! bebe_stores #be9to5 #bebe @ Provocateur http://instagram.com/p/dTTOndpk6_/

2r3weon.jpg

Some more NY sightings of Leo from last night

Bella ‏@BellaIsEvil 1h

Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio and Rih all in the same place. Just need pics now. Jesus please come through

Kaycee ‏@Kaycee4Rih 4m

Goodmorning! Happy Thursday! Can't wait to see the Pics of Rih at ha party in NYC last night w/Leonardo Dicaprio and friends! #1LOVE

FABYORK ‏@FABYORKCITY 3h

#Dicaprio and #Rihanna at #thedarby and #marquee #marqueeny #classic #Fabyork http://instagram.com/p/dTl3yyITg4/

Ria Michelle ‏@riamichelle 5h

@vehiclesshockme @bebe_Stores like I laid eyes on Leo. 14 year old me is dying. Hell 26 year old me is like woo!

Not a new pix but a very good one :)

post-52324-0-1446086081-77224_thumb.jpg

Calibi

Tks for NY party tweets and pix :)

I'm wondering...Tobey Maguire's kids are they Leo's godsons???

I believe Leo is Ruby's godfather... I remember reading something about it years ago. Not sure about Otis... maybe Lukas, since they are all close and best friends :).

Thanks Ox for the article... nice words from the guy :).

Thanks Calibi for the tweets and pic.

Also I just bought the Wolf Of Wall Street book....and I got to say so far its awesome :thumbsup:VERY good book! Making me even MORE excited for the movie! The novel itself already has a scorsese-esque touch to it so I can't wait to see how it is on the big screen :dance: This jordan character is so interesting, Leo is perfect!

Now I just cannot wait for the "whats wrong daaaaaaaaddy" scene. :rofl: