Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Beth (@bethanhine)

HOLY JESUS I JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia E (@AmeliaE7)

@bethanhine no way! where did you see him?

Beth (@bethanhine)

@AmeliaE7 I'm in LA and was outside his house and he just walked out haha crazy

So safe to assume he's still in LA???? :gocho:

And just for the record, I could stand outside of his house for days and he'd never walk out!!! :yuckky:   Of course he'd probably have me hauled away when he saw my pop up tent...hahaha :dance:

New Leo environmental project. Perhaps leo will be heading to Germany? its vague as to whether he and james will actually be there or are just supporting.

EDIT: reading the context, sounds like they are just in support and won't actually be there.

DiCaprio, Cameron, Branson: Protect Antarctic Ocean

Academy Award-nominated actor Leonardo DiCaprio, explorer and Oscar-winning director James Cameron, and Virgin chief Sir Richard Branson are calling on nations to grant protection to waters off Antarctica at an international meeting in Germany this week.

Writing in the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta, DiCaprio and Grigory Tsidulko of the Antarctic Ocean Alliance note that “the Southern Ocean is one of the most unique and special places on the planet,” and “has remained, until now, relatively untouched because it is so remote and inhospitable. But even that is changing as humanity moves to exploit these last wild and remote places.”

http://news.discovery.com/earth/oceans/draft-dicaprio-protect-antarctic-ocean.htm

Leonardo DiCaprio (@LeoDiCaprio)

Emperor penguins, minke whales & colossal squid live in the #AntarcticOcean. Why protect this place? Pls watch: bit.ly/15MYHJ6

Nations mtg NOW to decide on protecting the #AntarcticOcean. Join me: Tell them to vote 'YES' antarcticocean.org

Emperor penguins, minke whales & colossal squid live in the #AntarcticOcean. Why protect this place? Pls watch: bit.ly/15MYHJ6

Nations mtg NOW to decide on protecting the #AntarcticOcean. Join me: Tell them to vote 'YES' antarcticocean.org

Leo tweets :dance: :p Love how he tweets for these causes....really he doesn't have to, but he chooses to. He knows his star power and how the words of him can actually make a big change in the world!

I hate seeing celebs not doing anything with their power, I'm so proud of him :wub:

Wolf video of the yacht scene , get to see Jordan & Naomi kissing :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLRMgLsV0M

Kulsuzi

Tks for more Leo/Twitter mentions :)

As we all well know Twitter sightings can be the source of very accurate information , as well as, inaccurate.

So would be nice if we get some new candid pix soon, so we can now for sure where Leo is now :)

Kat * Kulsuzi

Tks for news/tweets of Leo's involvement in another worthwhile envt cause :)

In fact he filmed that scenes for Wolf after the Oscar's, hehe.

kulkuzi: thanks for all the tweets and Leo's tweets.

kat: thanks for the article.

ox: thanks for Django cast pic.

lua: thanks for tumblr links and gifs, I need to watch Gilbert Grape again.