Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I would love to see Ben in a movie with Leo!

Ben Affleck in Talks to Join Baz Lurhman’s THE GREAT GATSBY

While director Baz Lurhman is busy fine-tuning his adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby for the big screen, it looks like he may have added another star to the cast. Ben Affleck is currently in talks to join Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire in the film. Deadline reports that Affleck is mulling over the role of Tom Buchanan, husband of Daisy who will be played by Mulligan. DiCaprio is set as Gatsby himself and Maguire will take on narrator Nick Carraway.

Affleck isn’t a sure thing, as he’s currently prepping his next directorial outing Argo, about the 1979 hostage crisis in Iran. However, Deadline seems to think that Affleck will find the time in his schedule to fit Gatsby in. The adaptation is set to start shooting in Australia in August.

http://collider.com/ben-affleck-the-great-gatsby/85006/

Thank you KAT for pics and vid!!!!

Looks like leo will be attending the Horatio event that was mentioned earlier..... It's in D.C so he went straight from New York to D.C.

Multiple tweets:

Great weekend start! Just saw Leo Dicaprio and Lucas Haas at the Horatio Alger Association breakfast at the #Ritz

AlexxxCarson: One night in Washington. Horatio Alger banquet. Leonardo Dicaprio. Mayor Bloomberg. Me. #NuffSaid #ALongDay #OneNightStand #RandomInvites

mariajabad: At the Horatio Alger Association National Scholars Mentoring Breakfast at the at the #Ritz. Leo DiCaprio is one of the 12 new members!

about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet

IamChrisMann: @ddulany8 in DC performing at the Horatio Alger awards (honoring Leo Dicaprio & Michael Bloomberg, among others). Singing The Prayer.

about 19 hours ago via TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

and someone took a pic of leo's spot

HoratioAlgerAward.jpg

KimberlyWhitman: Now I am getting dressed for a little dinner with Leonardo Dicaprio, Michael Bloomberg and about 500 other people ;)

5 minutes ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

Looking forward to hearing DiCaprio speak at Heratio Alger Awards tonight. 7 minutes ago via Echofon

According to this... The Horatio Alger event is a 3 day gathering

http://www.stearnslending.com/about-us/news-item.php?id=26

thanks for the tweets fash!! Excited, hopefull we'll get some new pics of him at the event!! :D :p

I wonder if Leo and Bar will follow eachother on Twitter? That would be cool! Also I noticed Bar tweeted about Richard Branson speaking at the Summit, and Leo started following The Summit and Richard Branson on twitter!! Just nice to see connections :p

Its funny reading the comments on JustJared pics of Leo and Bar at the airport in NY. People are just sooooo jealous! They are saying Bar followed Leo to Paris, and he didn't want her there and was being polite by flying back with her! :laugh: And saying it was just a coincidence they were in Paris at the same time! :laugh::laugh: Just hilarious!