Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leos definetly got some of the best hair in hollywood, and I agree with you all on Leo hair in the GQ pics. It is his best look, and I think it makes him look younger. He is so sexy in his pics with short hair, and I don' t think he'll ever go bald!

Leos dad has an entire full head of hair!

Just on Twiiter and I notice the majority of people seem surprised that The Great Gatsby will be done in 3d. I think it is an odd choice too but knowing Baz he has an eccentric way of doing things and in the most part it comes out good. Also Leo has never been in a 3d movie so it'll be neat to see him do something new... I just hope people don't make a joke out of the movie though..

Is it even official that it'll be in 3d or is still just a rumour???

Just on Twiiter and I notice the majority of people seem surprised that The Great Gatsby will be done in 3d. I think it is an odd choice too but knowing Baz he has an eccentric way of doing things and in the most part it comes out good. Also Leo has never been in a 3d movie so it'll be neat to see him do something new... I just hope people don't make a joke out of the movie though..

Is it even official that it'll be in 3d or is still just a rumour???

I know I saw this too. Its a different choice, but Baz is a very different director, who does things his own way. As a matter of fact Mulan Rouge is one of my favorate movies!

I think it was confirmed that it is going to be in 3-D, at least thats what I have read in the recent articles it has said it is going to be in 3-d to boost the Austrailian econemy.

I hate 3D and is not really necessary for this film. I dont think Leo fits the role well, he is my favourite actor, i love him but IMHO he is no Gatsby.

The movie has the potential to be amazing or to be absolutely terrible with Baz's over-the-top style.

Leos definetly got some of the best hair in hollywood, and I agree with you all on Leo hair in the GQ pics. It is his best look, and I think it makes him look younger. He is so sexy in his pics with short hair, and I don' t think he'll ever go bald!

Leos dad has an entire full head of hair!

Jude Law is jealous :laugh:

Just more info from the same "Two Kings" party Leo attended on Saturday... and Bar was there :heart:

From L.A Times

Though pop princess Rihanna's 23rd birthday is Sunday, she toasted it a day early with "Two Kings" -- mogul Jay-Z and basketball star LeBron James.

As part of All-Star Weekend festivities in Los Angeles, the power pair and Bing welcomed luminaries and sports giants for a private dinner and after-party Saturday in recognition of their annual charity efforts for underprivileged children.

At Century City's Craft restaurant, "Top Chef" star Tom Colicchio prepared eats for a crowd that included guest speaker and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli, Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery, Ron Howard, Jerry Bruckheimer, Kanye West and designer Tory Burch.

Earlier that day, Jay and LeBron unveiled a new gym facility for the Boys & Girls Club of Los Angeles, in partnership with Sprite Spark Parks, and spoke of their experience to the famous crowd, before leading everyone to talent agency CAA's offices to party after dinner.

That's where Rihanna downed a shot to celebrate her special day, dancing to her hit "What's My Name" while the likes of Ryan Phillippe, Ciara, David Arquette, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade, Drake and Vin Diesel looked on.

Also in attendance: Jay's wife Beyoncé Knowles, Gayle King, Floyd Mayweather, music honcho Jimmy Iovine, "Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz, Janelle Monae, Mark Cuban, Ne-Yo, Madonna's manager Guy Oseary, Heisman trophy winner Cam Newton and funnyman Chris Rock.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also it looks like leo went to today's all star game!! This person who tweeted is at the game (read his other tweets and you'll see) and claims to have seen leo :) The person who tweeted posted a pic at the arena and from the pic the guy is in the box seats (meaning up high in a room) Sorta seems Leo is up there too so I have doubts we'll get pics :(

thelukerodgers:I'm sitting next to Leonardo DiCaprio. There is glass between us but as @ClayMatthews52 said at least it's not court ordered...

about 1 hour ago via Echofon

his other tweets...

http://twitter.com/thelukerodgers

Thanks for the info, Bar and Leo were together at the All star party :heart:

grrrr the critics are already complaining and the movie hasn't even begun production yet...

Roger Ebert's tweet

Think of the *last* novel that needs to be (a) filmed in 3D, (b) filmed by Baz Luhrmann, and © filmed in Australia. http://bit.ly/hLL4Ma

I am with Roger Ebert :yes:

-I think is perfectly normal the doubts about Gatsby adaptation, is a very loved /adored classic novel.

-A lot of people dont like Baz Luhrmann's excessive visual style and his last movie "Australia" was a critic/BO fiasco.

-The use of 3D seems ridiculous and unnecessary.

We must wait to see the movie but I'm worried. I think this movie can be a big mistake :(

I persoanlly think this movie will be great! I have read the book, and the book is quite good, and I am very excited to see Leo in this type of role.

Although I will say there is no need for 3-d, but almost every movie nowadays is in 3-d.

Thanks fashiondream for the tweets, and the info of Leo with Bar :heart:

And thanks for the pics Sick!

Little bit more about Leo being at the "Two Kings" Party. I love how Leo is friends with all these other celebs!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20467699,00.html

He was hosting the party – but Jay-Z still made plenty of time for wife Beyoncé during a post-midnight bash at CAA in Los Angeles. Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company. The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled. Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.

Little bit more about Leo being at the "Two Kings" Party. I love how Leo is friends with all these other celebs!

He was hosting the party – but Jay-Z still made plenty of time for wife Beyoncé during a post-midnight bash at CAA in Los Angeles. Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company. The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled. Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.

*More: With a wall of security that would make President Obama jealous, LeBron James and Jay-Z hosted the "Two Kings" dinner at the Craft Restaurant in this ultra-uspcale enclave on the edge of Beverly Hills, and included: Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, Kanye West, Diddy, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Young Jeezy, Ne-Yo, famed director Ron Howard, superstar actor Leonardo DiCaprio, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, Steve Stout, and many others.

The party looks like a lot of fun! :laugh:

Thanks for more news :wave:

"Inception is big winner at Sound Editors Golden Reel Awards "

The Academy Award-nominated film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, was recognised for best sound editing in the categories of sound effects & foley and music in a feature film.

Its Oscar rival The Social Network was also celebrated at the event, winning a trophy for best sound editing in the category for dialogue and automated dialogue replacement in a feature film.

Gwyneth Paltrow's movie Country Song scooped the award for best sound editing of music in a musical, while How To Train Your Dragon was named the animated feature with the best sound editing.

Star Wars master George Lucas was at the ceremony to hand the MPSE award for Career Achievement to veteran sound designer Walter Murch, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Presenting the honour to Murch, Lucas told the crowd, "Sound is half of the experience of a motion picture... The sound editor should start working the same day the editor starts working."

i :heart: leo!!!

he's an amazing actor, looks so sweet & friendly.. aaah <3

first movie with him in it that i saw was titanic, i was probably 5..

i remember that i had a picture of him hanging in my room, and i would tell my mom every night "i'm going to marry him! :laugh: " lol

Hiiii Cocobeachgirl :wave: Totally agree with you Leo is an awesome actor. lol that is so cute about wanting to marry him, i'm sure alot of girls at that time did too and even now lol. :p