Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^perrrhaps :p

tweet, assuming that the suits are for Wolf!

Diana Ribeiro@dianaRxo

So the factory my mom works at is making suits for Leonardo DiCaprio, ouuuuuu

Also does anyone know if I can watch marvins room on youtube? I've only seen little clips from it, I didn't know if the whole movie was on there! I have yet to see marvins room besides a few little clips, I FEEL ASHAMED!!! :p

Some comments from a Gatsby cast member

Gatsby set 'another reality'

post-52324-0-1446083702-41827_thumb.jpg

Gus Murray says it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience working with "whirlwind genius" Baz Luhrmann on The Great Gatsby.

The 31-year-old actor stars alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan in the famed director's flick set in the Roaring Twenties, which is slated for release next year.

While in Perth for stage show The Mousetrap, Murray said being on the set of The Great Gatsby was like being transported to another reality. "It was the most amazing set I've ever been on," he said. "There were parties that Baz had set up where they built the interior of this mansion and there were hundreds of extras.

"We were saying one day, all we needed was for the martinis to be real and it would be the best party we'd ever been to in our lives. He was a whirlwind genius."

Originally due to open in Australia in January, The Great Gatsby's release date was recently postponed to mid-2013 amid production delays. However, Murray said it would be worth the wait.

"It gives Baz a bit more time to work it and hone it," he said. "I don't know the reasons behind all that stuff... but the bits I saw I just burst out into smiling laughter - you can't help it."

In another period role for the actor, Murray is playing Giles Ralston in the 60th anniversary tour of Agatha Christie's famous whodunnit, The Mousetrap.

Murray said he was having a great time bonding with the other cast members, including Offspring's Linda Cropper and Justin Smith, who stars in Nine's gritty crime series Underbelly: Badness.

"It's been fun because when you're touring like this you become a bit of a family," Murray said. "And this sort of play where it's set in a drawing room, you definitely feel that."

The Mousetrap runs at His Majesty's Theatre until Sunday.

Yes, we bragged about how great New York tweeters were for tweeting pix versus our NO group, now they need to come through for us !!

Mr. Alaska@MrDespicable

So Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are on one of the trading floors. Expect a big budget trading movie in a year or so

Kat

Looking at the places they were sighted bank /Wall Street I do believe it had to do with filming , even if just rehearsals.

Even if the guys weren't in costume, I would have loved to have seen a new pix of Leo & Jonah.:yes:

If only they would be tweeting Wolf pix rather than endlessly tweeting the nonsense about Leo asking Robbie Pattinson to be his friend and party together !!! :clobber:

Even "E" news today , like Gossip Cop, stated a Leo source said it is completely false story, yet it is all over Twitter.

Yeah Oxford,I assumed that as well! As I always say here,they dont know what to write about Leo anymore, so they cant stop inventing these stories! Shame on! :clobber:

Tks for tweets girls,let's hope they are telling the truth! :nicole: