Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

58 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Screenshot2023-09-15at13-29-33StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.45736bac30700f6d83188887b58846f8.png

The event with Leo + glasses is actually the "Caring for Women dinner" in NY (sept. 13th)

Kering’s Second Annual Caring for Women Dinner Was Even Bigger Than the First

Salma Hayek Pinault’s Kering Foundation Dinner Gala Draws Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman, and Leonardo DiCaprio

On Tuesday night at the Pool in New York, Hayek Pinault helmed the Kering Foundation’s second annual Caring for Women Dinner, an ultraglamorous, black-tie affair with Oprah Winfrey, Nicole Kidman, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zoë Kravitz, and Channing Tatum all in attendance. The high-wattage guests aided Hayek Pinault in raising funds for nongovernmental organizations that work to support abused women.

(...)

At the dinner, DiCaprio was seated at a long table next to Aviv Nevo, a venture capitalist. The two shared long discussions, and Olivia Wilde, a cochair of the event, chatted with them both throughout the evening.

(...)

During the live auction, DiCaprio pledged to donate $10,000 (...)

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2023/09/salma-hayek-pinaults-kering-foundation-gala

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

Missed opportunity to have Leo and Kate at the same event and not let them sit next to each other...🥹

She's probably mad with him because every time she tried to hook up with him he was like "babe I'm not touching a married woman" but now he's fooling around with married V 😅

I mean actually they're not even hiding lol

kate-winslet-leonardo-dicaprio-oscars-20

(even though according to deux they indeed hooked up during RR no? lol)

La-declaration-d-amour.gif

KIDDING!!!!

0787851194523163ac2a65347ad1cab7003e3005

I think.

tumblr_likqzsmjwk1qd7icpo1_500.gifv

39 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Jade 

Tks for event pix :) 

London Film Festival  

I wonder if Leo will stay in London to London Film Festival 10/4 ??

I doubt because the strike still didn't end up. I think after London he will go to Milan and Paris, cause you know the fashion weeks... 

54 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

I’m still hoping for an interim agreement 😭

That would be cool, but honestly I highly doubt, I just saw independent movies have this agreements. And If the strike doesn't end till the festival date it's going to be only Scorsese promoting the movie in London. 

Barbie  

Oh , so you see Leo’s arrival in Europe as more connected to upcoming Paris /Milan fashion weeks = you are probably right as pal Richie always flies over to host club events , tks :) 

While at same time should there be a strike agreement, he’s already there 👍

17 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie  

Oh , so you see Leo’s arrival in Europe as more connected to upcoming Paris /Milan fashion weeks = you are probably right as pal Richie always flies over to host club events , tks :) 

While at same time should there be a strike agreement, he’s already there 👍

I think that he's there for fashion weeks because we know he loves the parties and his "supposed GF Vittoria" is in London too, she walked in the show yesterday and it's probably going to walk more shows in Milan and Paris, which makes me believe he will travel to those places as well. 

But yeah, IF there is an agreement he's in Europe already, BUT I honestly don't expect this to happen. If happens I will be surprised tbh. 

The 25 Best Leonardo DiCaprio Movies, Ranked

From 'Inception' to 'The Revenant' to 'The Departed,' this is Collider's ranking of the greatest Leonardo DiCaprio movies.

best-leonardo-dicaprio-movies.jpg?q=50&f

Leonardo DiCaprio isn’t just the definitive movie star of his generation; he’s approaching the all-time status of greats like Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Gene Hackman, and Jack Nicholson. DiCaprio may have had a big jump start to his career with Titanic, but he’s earned all the success that he’s earned through years of hard work alongside virtually every great living director.

DiCaprio has very few misses on his resume, and the few that he does have are at least spectacular (looking at you, Critters 3 and Don’s Plum). Here are the greatest Leonardo DiCaprio movies of all-time, ranked.

Jade

Love these behind the the scenes pix , thanks :) 

Lilly & Leo looks so cute together , and their little baby in the one pic is adorable 

And Lilly's  look as she looks at Leo in the pic below is priceless ; one gets the impression that had a lot of laughs & fun working together 

Screenshot_20230917-143601_Instagram.jpg.492ed8b6a16f9036ea72928851d83e6b.jpg

Love this part of the vulture article 😍

All the Clues About Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon

b3c3f470348790b33ac5dba6ba3df46234-kille

One upcoming film has us looking like Charlie Day with a giant board of red confusion and it’s not Barbie (although that’s up there). It’s Martin Scorsese’s upcoming film Killers of the Flower Moon. Scorsese’s first film since 2019’s The Irishman, the film is an adaptation of David Grann’s nonfiction book titled Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, which was released in 2017. It is directed by Scorsese with a script written by Scorsese and the perennially Oscar-nominated Eric Roth (Forrest Gump, A Star Is Born, Dune). The film is produced by Paramount and Apple, and is a “‘smaller scale’” film with a reported budget of over $200 million, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Despite being produced by Apple, the film will have a theatrical release before being released on its streamer, where Timmy Chalamet will no doubt catch it. Below, the trailer, cast, and everything you need to know about the upcoming film ahead of its murderous debut.

(...)

Does the trailer fill us in?

The official trailer was released on July 5 to remind us that America’s history wasn’t all fireworks and barbecues. Instead, we have a gray-tinted, murderous historical epic about the destruction of a people over oil, or, as they’d call it here, “black gold.” It’s a propulsive trailer, soundtracked to “Stadium Pow Wow” by the Halluci Nation, filled with gunshots, fights, and ominous lines delivered by Robert De Niro. And there’s lots and lots of money. The kind of money people kill for. Then, the second official trailer, released September 13, gave up a little more of the plot — showing how culpable DiCaprio’s character Ernest Burkhart is in the murders and how insidious the “love story” at the center of the story gets. “We mix these families together and if that estate money flows in the right direction, it’ll come to us,” De Niro intones. There is one moment of levity — when Lily Gladstone does her adorable giggle and DiCaprio’s flirting. Award her!

full article: https://www.vulture.com/article/scorseses-killers-of-the-flower-moon-cast-release-date.html

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Was there ever made a list of his most attractive boyfriend material movie characters? Maybe I should do one. Any interest in such kind of list here? 😚

Because I think seductive Leo is kinda underrated.

Re41.gif

Billy is the most attractive, most handsome and sexiest Leo's character of all the time imo 😏

tumblr_mx70y7iEzE1qe2z6mo1_500.thumb.gif.92e55edbaa6b79e5d307950fc3a60023.gif

32 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Billy is the most attractive, most handsome and sexiest Leo's character of all the time imo 😏

tumblr_mx70y7iEzE1qe2z6mo1_500.thumb.gif.92e55edbaa6b79e5d307950fc3a60023.gif

Love that fan quote about Billy 👇😄💯

“Why? Because everything he ever did or said in that role was orgasmic. I don’t know, I’m a girl who loves guys who are tough asses.”

I'm also pretty sure he's the only one who went down on his lady 😏

tumblr_mjf99leyjX1r6b5b7o2_250.gif.7d38bbc286af44be0460b15594d8f308.gif tumblr_mjf99leyjX1r6b5b7o1_250.gif.692e60f2dd8d995b5e9c29b0c435a4e0.gif

Big ass boyfriend miles for you Sir

tumblr_m6aaom3DOO1qaik48o1_500.gifv

@Jade Bahr Thanks for all the new stuff. I love these behind the scenes pictures. Leo and Lily are so cute. Let's hope we also will get some bts videos.

A most atractive movie character list is always welcome. But really difficult for me to decide. Although number one has to be Billy 🥰 But there are so many beautiful versions of Leo...

@akatosh you're welcome, girl :flower:

About the list; maybe not some best of list from 10 to 1 because like you said there are many different versions of attractive but more a list showing off their boyfriend skills (good and bad). First I would only include characters we actually saw in relationships more than 2 seconds. I would also skip the husbands and lunatics

Which would narrow us down to this 10

Jack Dawson

Brandon Darrow

Richard Fisher

Amsterdam Vallon

Frank Abagnale

Howard Hughes

Billy Costigan

Danny Archer

Roger Ferris

Jay Gatsby

... and then going through some skills like flirting, good/bad habits, preferences, lover qualities, creativity, optics, humor, hottest moment/quote - something like that so in the end you can see which one would be your favorite/perfect match. Could be fun 😄