Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 minutes ago, TeaTime said:

Dont’ hate or like GiGi. She’s just not any more special than the bunch of blondes Leo left in the car with. Sorry. I know you were hoping she was different but she is not.

You say you don't hate Gigi, but you also say "she's not special" and constantly ridicule articles about her and Leo (as well as those who support the couple). If you really didn't care, you wouldn't write🤷🏼‍♀️

27 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

You say you don't hate Gigi, but you also say "she's not special" and constantly ridicule articles about her and Leo (as well as those who support the couple). If you really didn't care, you wouldn't write🤷🏼‍♀️

Yep, that's it! 

This is so spot on 🤩🎵

Screenshot_20230402-214929_Instagram.thumb.jpg.dd07acdbf5d5034fc18a430d84106f5b.jpg Screenshot_20230402-214937_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d55fe617041e4e06e366030f4c56ca96.jpg Screenshot_20230402-214947_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8b5108d304917f17fff09bfd9fb27e4b.jpg Screenshot_20230402-214955_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2877dcd12523d1170a9b0d80fac5b401.jpg Screenshot_20230402-215004_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f6e596195a9b5db56a717e2dad7c25c0.jpg

Do you have any songs associating with Leos movies? I desperately need one for Blood Diamond!!

For me it's also:

The Departed - Comfortably Numb by Van Morrison & Roger Waters

The Departed - Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys

Shutter Island - This Bitter Earth by Dinah Washington

Romeo & Juliet - I'm Kissing you by Des'ree

Romeo & Juliet - Exit Music by Radiohead

Romeo & Juliet - Lovefool by The Cardigans 

The Beach - Pure Shores by All Saints

Django Unchained - Freedom by Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton

Django Unchained - Django by Luis Bacalov & Rocky Roberts

9 hours ago, TeaTime said:

Of course Lilja K as human beings we are all special in our own unique way. When I say GiGi isnt special meaning, she isn’t special in Leo’s dating life. She was a fling and that’s all it was. Remember Rihanna? Good. She will go on and find her own special guy who is not Leo. Love it or hate it is that is what going to happen.

I understood what you mean by "not special" the first time lol. They still continue to see each other, so why not root for them? And you're always pouring out your negativity about it. And yes, I was Team LeoRihanna and I don't regret it💅🏻

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

WHAT?  :ohmy:

20230403_000941.png

The more Leo the better... I guess 😄 Even though I think they rounded up the run time a bit LOL

Original article via Variety:

Securing Scorsese’s movie at Cannes is a major coup for the festival’s chief Thierry Fremaux and follows months of discussions with Apple and Paramount. Fremaux told Variety in a long interview published this week that one of the important things for this upcoming 76th edition of the festival “was is to make sure that Martin Scorsese attends with his new film which is an important work.” Although the movie runs nearly 4 hours, it will likely thrive in theaters in France where movies from renowned American filmmakers routinely surpass box office expectations. Recent examples include Steven Spielberg’s “The Fabelmans.”

On 4/2/2023 at 5:17 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Cause nothing happening right now here's my ranking of all Romeo & Juliet + also kinda connected movies with the infamous star crossed lovers I have seen.

romeo-and-juliet-image-tout.jpg&q=60

originals

Romeo & Juliet (1996)

Romeo & Juliet (1968 )

Romeo & Juliet (2013)

Gnomeo & Juliet (2011)

stage plays

Romeo & Juliet (2016) - with Richard Madden + Lily James

Romeo & Juliet (2014) - with Orlando Bloom + Condola Rashād

stories in the R&J universe

Shakespeare in Love (1998 )

West Side Story (2021)

West Side Story (1961)

Letters to Juliet (2010)

Warm Bodies (2013)

Rosaline (2022)

Still Star-Crossed (2017)

Romeo Must Die (2000)

If anyone has more recommendations I'm happy to hear! 😀

I don't think I know of any. In my opinion, there's a little bit of R & J in most romantic themes and sub-themes. Titanic (1997) has a bit of a R & J foundation. The families aren't warring but the social classes are, and if anything else the initials are there. I like a simple 90s flick called Hav Plenty (1998). It's a love sick tale from the leading male's point of view and whilst the movie arguably has no plot, rather more like a live action diary revelation, Shakespeare is whirled in the text, subjectively speaking. No warring families or comrades, but just a robust attraction 🧲 among natural opposites with a hint of self-doubt, pride, selfishness, and uncertainty. 

Once again, thanks for all the updates.

-Goodfellas (1990) is one of those films that I remember frame by frame because of my mother. I can not count the times she'd be off work and I'd walk in from school 🎒 to find her on the couch, transfixed by the television 📺, with the volume at its max so the dialogue of the actors reverberated through out the house. This or Silence of the Lambs (1991). She and Leonardo could be good friends. Some days she would develop the nerve to watch that Scorsese masterpiece back to back, no chance to watch anything else! 

This whole Leo and court thing is true. My sister's attorney/lawyer person told her last week that he was taking a deposition from Leo.... I don't know if it is in  person or through zoom but he is based in Miami. I asked her if it was about the  Wolves of Wall Street mess he was caught up in a couple of year ago and she said yes. The attorney/Lawyer said this has been going on for a couple of years now.

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Don't think I ever saw this pic before #James Dean

Screenshot_20230317-173920_Instagram.thumb.jpg.377f4ef0bfb6f1166762ca30fa3bf795.jpg

He would have been amazing in this role. Leo reminds me of him... especially during his earlier movies. James Dean to me was such a talent--- I think his career would have been even great then his 3 movies. 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

This whole Leo and court thing is true. My sister's attorney/lawyer person told her last week that he was taking a deposition from Leo.... I don't know if it is in  person or through zoom but he is based in Miami. I asked her if it was about the  Wolves of Wall Street mess he was caught up in a couple of year ago and she said yes. The attorney/Lawyer said this has been going on for a couple of years now.

It's kinda hilarious that this movie about dirty money is biting him in the ass because it was financed with the help of dirty money. A pain in the ass literally. Sorry but that's probably one of the most ironic things I've ever heard in the history of ironic things.

21 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

It's kinda hilarious that this movie about dirty money is biting him in the ass because it was financed with the help of dirty money. A pain in the ass literally. Sorry but that's probably one of the most ironic things I've ever heard in the history of ironic things.

To be honest, I don't like this movie although it's a good one ! But I hate that there are many horrible scenes. Even Leo himself admitted that there are crazy things that shouldn't be in a film!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnui6WQpeTc&t=3s