Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

26 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Akatosh

Tks for GG nominations ,  Congrats to DLU : Leo, Jen, Film , screenplay :clap: 

It is a shame they won't have a televised event this year 

And I'm sure Ariana's fans are disappointed her song didn't get a nod for Best Song  

Golden Globes won't be televised? how can this be? Just read about it and answered my own question. That's too bad though---- I love watching the Golden Globes. I'm happy for Leo's nomination---- 

Kelly

No, NBC dropped their telecast 

Right now their award event is SAME night as Critics Choice Awards ( which will be televised ) , so I'm not sure how many would attend considering there is another award event the same night :idk: 

The Critics Choice Nominations will be announced at 9:00 PT time today 

14 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kelly

No, NBC dropped their telecast 

Right now their award event is SAME night as Critics Choice Awards ( which will be televised ) , so I'm not sure how many would attend considering there is another award event the same night :idk: 

The Critics Choice Nominations will be announced at 9:00 PT time today 

It's a shame it won't be televised. I still had hope. The globes were always fun to watch. I'm hoping for clips though. Especially since Leo and Kate Winslet are nominated. I need pics/clips of both of them together! 🙏

Critics Choice  

Nods for Best Film , screenplay , Best Comedy , song , score & Best Ensemble which I’m sure they hope will cause all the main stars to attend as of all the film DLU is the one who has the most famous star cast  

But no individual acting nods 

Their choices  for Best Actor were 

And  as Sasha of Awards Daily always says : Critics are not Oscar voters or SAG voters , so we’ll have to see how things go when those nod are announced mid Jan & early February 

A540F71D-9C35-4C83-83CA-7057E4BB6287.jpeg

5 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Critics Choice  

Nods for Best Film , screenplay , Best Comedy , song & Best Ensemble which I’m sure they hope will cause all the main stars to attend :p 

But no individual acting nods 

Thanks oxford. That's disapointing. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for Leo to get an oscar nomination. It's not very likely he would win but at least the nomination so we can see him live on oscar night 🥰

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

Thanks oxford. That's disapointing. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for Leo to get an oscar nomination. It's not very likely he would win but at least the nomination so we can see him live on oscar night 🥰

lol same---- Can I just stare at him for a split second from my tv screen. The cameras are always very generous to him when he does show up and I also watch to see who his date is going to be. I would say it could be a toss up between mama or Camila or both?