Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Article about a rising musician  , and an interesting side note that he recently performed  a private show  for Leo when he was recently in NY

With albinism, musician Lazarus finds light in the darkness

Chigwandali’s escape from his hard life has been music. He started singing when he was 10 and finds joy and happiness in bringing his community together through his gift.

His smile brightens up the mood around him and gives the film an uplifting, optimistic feel. This week in New York, he gained a new fan in Oscar-winner Leonardo DiCaprio, playing a private show for the actor and his

friends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/music/with-albinism-musician-lazarus-finds-light-in-the-darkness/2019/05/02/41a5448a-6d01-11e9-bbe7-1c798fb80536_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.097c8a47df0b

Gosh  another report of a near accident for Leo  from friend Stephen Graham that happened during their Gangs filming days

Line of Duty's Stephen Graham branded 'animal' by Leonardo DiCaprio

We became really good mates," he recalls. "Two days before we're due to start work he's driving around in this golf cart and I've asked him if I can have a go.

"I'm driving this golf cart straight down the hill and we've come to a corner, and I've looked at DiCaprio and, as I've turned the corner, I've hit a brick and the golf cart started to tip.

"It's gone in slow motion and, as it's gone, his leg's underneath. It looked like it was going to land on his foot. And then he just pulled it in and it hit the floor.

"We got up and he said: 'You could have broken my leg'. I was going: 'I'm so sorry'. He said 'I love you, man'. He gave me the nickname 'Animal' from that

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0502/1047136-line-of-dutys-stephen-graham-branded-animal-by-leo/

From DM , going by this article , Leo is STILL in New York 

The Godfather reunion! Francis Ford Coppola joins forces with mob film stars Robert De Niro and Robert Duvall... as A-listers including Leonardo DiCaprio tag along

It's been almost 50 years since the very first chapter of The Godfather saga began.

But on Thursday, cast and crew of the legendary gangster series reunited at the iconic Dakota apartment building in New York City.

Director Francis Ford Coppola along with stars Robert De Niro and Robert Duvall were pictured in front of the building alongside a slew of A-list stars, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese, and Darren Aronofsky.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6986051/Francis-Ford-Coppola-joins-forces-stars-Robert-Niro-Robert-Duvall-Godfather-reunion.html

13016118-6986051-image-m-97_1556823317848.jpg 13016128-0-image-a-67_1556817839393.jpg

3 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

It’s been such a long time seeing Leo back on the big screen, doing promotions, this is terrific! 

Love Leo’s hair.

Ditto ❤️

THANKS A MILLION Oxford,Calibi & Barbie for the updates :thumbsup::clap: