Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Apparently last night according to articles below Leo and pals attended grand opening of pal Jennifer Meyer's jewelry store

Both articles have pix ,  but , alas ,  not  any of Leo  :/ 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/jennifer-meyer-celebrates-her-first-store-opening-a-universe-stars-1153336/1-jennifer-meyer-and-reese-witherspoon

Jennifer Meyer Celebrates Her First Store Opening With a Universe of Stars

The jewelry designer posed with Rick Caruso at his Palisades Village retail gem, joined by Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ron Meyer and more. After visiting the jewel box of a boutique, the crowd dined at The Draycott and drank Dom Perignon into the night.

by THR staff 10/18/2018 10:37am PDT

https://wwd.com/eye/parties/reese-witherspoon-gwyneth-paltrow-jennifer-meyer-store-opening-1202887176/

Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow Toast Jennifer Meyer Boutique

The jewelry designer to the stars drew her nearest and dearest — even Leonardo DiCaprio — to fete her first store, in Palisades Village.

DiCaprio, who showed up late but with an impressive posse of guys in tow, asked “So where is the store?” before digging into the mini Kobe beef sliders on offer. “Man, this is the best burger,” he commented. As Meyer pointed out the various shops and restaurants, Rick Caruso and his team didn’t miss a beat in making him feel welcome. “Come back anytime,” they said.

Also in the world of real estate , it appears Leo is selling one of Silver Lake properties

https://la.curbed.com/2018/10/16/17984030/leonardo-dicaprio-silver-lake-house-spanish

According to property records, the four-bedroom residence is owned by a trust operated by Leonardo DiCaprio’s cousin and longtime business partner Robert Hrtica.

At least three other LA-area properties owned by DiCaprio have been bought or sold through trusts controlled by Hrtica, property records show.

Most recently, one of Hrtica’s trusts was listed as the buyer of a stately Tudor Revival house in the Los Feliz Oaks; the Los Angeles Times reported that one of DiCaprio’s family members would be moving in.

Thanks Shepherd for the pics and ox for all the news, pics and insta posts!

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Apparently last night according to articles below Leo and pals attended grand opening of pal Jennifer Meyer's jewelry store

Both articles have pix ,  but , alas ,  not  any of Leo  :/

I definitely feel you on this...wanna see Leo :blush:

A hoodie is very comfortable :c025:, but yeah, I want to see his beautiful hair.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:10 AM, BarbieErin said:

Welcome HoneyK and dicapriofan.  :flower:

jade: I think Leo already signed to do this movie, so I do think he will do it. As for what Tarantino did, it was absolutely wrong, but I guess he must have learned a good lesson from that. I honestly don't think this will stop the movie to be made. 

And this is such a great thing Leo and Kate did for this fan. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5495258/kate-winslet-leonardo-di-caprio-save-life-cancer-mum/

She sadly died....

Not a pix  but a restaurant sighting of Leo from Thursday

Kim @harrysbrand 11h11 hours ago

•  

My mom use to work at this famous Japanese restaurant and one time Leonardo DiCaprio went and now she works somewhere else and she’s just telling me now that he went to eat there yesterday 🤠

Jade

Tks ,  I'm always happy when I do find lots of  news or pix to post here for us :hug: 

Yes,  so glad they were able to help her , but at same time so sad she won't be able to  be with her little girl as she grows , but I'm sure she'll be looking down on her from Heaven

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Slowly getting the feeling this role is cursed...

Edit: He seems t be fine so far, thank god!

Dern just completed filming Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, a role he took over from the late Burt Reynolds. Dern plays rancher George Spahn in the film, a Pulp Fiction-esque tapestry of stories in and around Los Angeles in the summer of 1969, when Charles Manson and his followers massacred Sharon Tate and others.

The Dern news was first reported late Friday afternoon by TMZ. In reports, his publicity agent, Lee Wallman, said he could possibly be sent home from the hospital by this evening. It was later confirmed that Dern has returned home.

via deadline

Thanks Jade for the news of Gemma Nutall. I hope she's her little girl's guardian angel.

Thanks ox for the news and tweets, Barbie for the news on Bruce Dern (good that he's okay) and bnkenobi for the HQ pics! I'm checking them out:hehe:

Y'all really are awesome :flower::flower:

Barbie & Jade

Tks for news regarding Bruce Dern :) 

Glad he is okay and great to know he already completed his Once scenes :thumbs_up:

Bnkenobi

Tks for all the great Leo/John Russo pix, I love his pix  :flower:

One of the people that  I follow who has , like us,  been closely following the Once filming ,  John Russo is her cousin 

She recently posted a pix with him.  When I saw it  , I thought well she can keep John updated on Leo's latest project :p

Leo and pal Hoodie at last night's  first Lakers' game with new Laker LeBron James , however, he didn’t see the Lakers win :sad: 

There are tons of pix of celebs sitting courtside including Leo's pal Danny A who was sitting next to Adam Levine and wife   , but they don't include Leo

In Judah's insta story we can see that he , Reeza , and Jonah were in sitting in skybox , so that is apparently where Leo sat for game as well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6299537/Kendall-Jenner-stunning-spectator-L-Lakers-game-celebrities-pack-Staples-Center.html

5247600-6299537-image-a-98_1540103080017.jpg

More smaller pix  showing Leo running past paps outside  , entering, going through security, and then we do see a little of his side profile as he leaves security check in

90.png 91.png 92.png 93.png 94.png 95.png