Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another Twitter sighting from last night in NY , tweeter is dj

FAIRY VIBEMOTHER  @DJMissMilan 13m13 minutes ago

like super last minute ..... God is wild because in attendance was Leonardo Dicaprio. .......🤯

Marinebing

Yes , we all seemed to want Devil in White City :)

I wonder if the delay is the fact that it would involve creating a Chicago World Fair site  along with other period sets  versus to a much easier background/setting that would be needed for a film like Flowers :idk:

Jade & Lucky

Re: Crowded Room

If I remember a while back someone posted a video of a young actor on red carpet talking about that he was going to play the lead in the movie , and that now Leo will just be attached as producer

Also saw this tweet just now,   and IF this is accurate then Leo is now in London at World's  Nuclear Association Annual Symposium in London :idk:

Travis McPherson @travmcph 2h2 hours ago

•  

Apparently @LeoDiCaprio touring the World Nuclear Association’s Annual Symposium in London - learning more about #nuclearenergy’s critical role in decarbonizing the planet! $NXE

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Another Twitter sighting from last night in NY , tweeter is dj

FAIRY VIBEMOTHER  @DJMissMilan 13m13 minutes ago

like super last minute ..... God is wild because in attendance was Leonardo Dicaprio. .......🤯

Marinebing

Yes , we all seem to want Devil in White City :)

I wonder if the delay is the fact that it would involve creating a Chicago World Fair site  along with other period sets  versus to a much easier background/setting that would be needed for a film like Flowers :idk:

Jade & Lucky

Re: Crowded Room

If I remember a while back someone posted a video of a young actor on red carpet talking about that he was going to play the lead in the movie , and that now Leo will just be attached as producer

The pix below are smaller , but you can see Leo's pal Reeza leading the way to navigate around the paps, and it looks to me like that is pal Chuck standing by SUV, so , so far, we know Vinny,  Lukas, Reeza, and it appears  Chuck came with Leo to NY

In the captions with these smaller pix , they do state Leo arrived at restaurant with  group of friends, and we can see Toni  is with that guy , I can't remember his name that we often saw with her in the past and models in general

bgus_1327745_008.jpg bgus_1327745_033.jpg

bgus_1327745_016.jpg

Once /Burt Reynolds passing away

Just heard on news that Burt Reynolds passed away today

I wonder if he had already filmed his role in  Once ???

As same time according to guy who runs  Tarantino News , supposedly Leo & Brad's characters are taken from friendship of Burt Reynolds and  his stuntman pal Hal Needham who went on to make  the successful at box office  Smokey and the Bandit films

Burt began his career , like Rick Dalton, in popular western show Gunsmoke