Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

What makes it even more unusual is that Leo to this day is the only blond haired guy with light eyes I find really attractive:shifty:. I usually like dark-haired men with dark eyes.

I'm the opposite, I always had a thing for blonde guys with light eyes...  :baronfaint:

free spirit  ☯‏ @kikeytomyheart

me when I saw Leonardo DiCaprio in the club last weekend.

NTROVERT‏ @IllestSaje 

Replying to @kikeytomyheart

oh no THAT, i would of lost my shit

girl I was in the club bout drunk as fuck then my friend goes, look next to u, bitch it was Rihanna & Leonardo I think I peed myself alil bit fr

On 27/11/2017 at 7:33 PM, calibi said:

me when I saw Leonardo DiCaprio in the club last weekend.

NTROVERT‏ @IllestSaje 

Replying to @kikeytomyheart

oh no THAT, i would of lost my shit

girl I was in the club bout drunk as fuck then my friend goes, look next to u, bitch it was Rihanna & Leonardo I think I peed myself alil bit fr

thanks for the sighting and tweets, calibi.   

On 11/26/2017 at 10:20 PM, BarbieErin said:

I'm the opposite, I always had a thing for blonde guys with light eyes...  :baronfaint:

On 11/26/2017 at 7:33 PM, SexyLeo91 said:

What makes it even more unusual is that Leo to this day is the only blond haired guy with light eyes I find really attractive:shifty:. I usually like dark-haired men with dark eyes.

It's funny, I think I like men with dark hair/eyes and very masculine/manly men. But I recently had a revelation that all the dudes I've dated have been "pretty boys" like Leo :laugh: Guess theres a reason Leo is so attractive to me :laugh: 

I'm telling y'all, Leo has that something magical!

For example, my sister didn't really like Leo, for years, always said he was overrated. She always said, 'he's not as fine as The Rock'. LOL always comparing The Rock to every damn body.

Well, we went to see The Great Gatsby (she likes the book), and the first time she saw Leo's beautiful blue-green eyes, she couldn't stop staring and was speechless the rest of the film, LOL.

After that, she said 'oh, I see it now, he's beautiful' and he had that effect on her:laugh:. Now she's seen all his films and is going with me to see Titanic Friday. She said she gotta see that gorgeous man on the big screen!

8 hours ago, katchitup said:
  On 11/26/2017 at 7:33 PM, SexyLeo91 said:

It's funny, I think I like men with dark hair/eyes and very masculine/manly men. But I recently had a revelation that all the dudes I've dated have been "pretty boys" like Leo :laugh: Guess theres a reason Leo is so attractive to me :laugh: 

:laugh:  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

For example, my sister didn't really like Leo, for years, always said he was overrated. She always said, 'he's not as fine as The Rock'. LOL always comparing The Rock to every damn body.

Well, we went to see The Great Gatsby (she likes the book), and the first time she saw Leo's beautiful blue-green eyes, she couldn't stop staring and was speechless the rest of the film, LOL.

After that, she said 'oh, I see it now, he's beautiful' and he had that effect on her:laugh:. Now she's seen all his films and is going with me to see Titanic Friday. She said she gotta see that gorgeous man on the big screen!

Leo is magnetic.  :wub:

12 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

haha Leo is the only guy me and my boyfriend agree on ... he's not even jealous he's just like "yep, he's the best" :laugh: 

I think almost every person on this planet kinda likes or at least admires Leo no? I mean even my father who's acting every time like he can't stand him is watching all his movies and saying mostly "ok it wasn't that bad" :p

I mean everyone can say about Leos look, movies, acting and modelizing what they want but I think everybody is respecting what this man has reached in the last 25 years (for himself -I mean c'mon he's a living legend-, movie history -one of the biggest, most successful movie stars ever- and environment). There's actually no way to say he doesn't deserve his status because nothing was just given him. He worked his a-s-s off to become where he is right now. I can't take people serious when they want to tell me something different.

Love this man :heart:

Leo was at a Batman theme party last night.

The girls story about Leo is cute:

I­t­ was funny because he looked so normal until he talked and you knew automatically... and Toby McGuire I thought was Elijah wood ? that was embarrassing... but Leo passed by at first and I was like oh he’s cute he looks like Leo DiCaprio and then my friend was like that is Leo and I laughed and then he introduced us and man my heart stopped twice ?

Could be me :D

Jade

Agree with your comments about Leo  , and they remind me of a tweet I recently saw = Leo is in a league of his own :thumbsup:

Tks for girl's party post , love the part in  her video  when she said seeing  Leo blew her away , I'm sure he would me , too :p 

15 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I mean everyone can say about Leos look, movies, acting and modelizing what they want but I think everybody is respecting what this man has reached in the last 25 years (for himself -I mean c'mon he's a living legend-, movie history -one of the biggest, most successful movie stars ever- and environment). There's actually no way to say he doesn't deserve his status because nothing was just given him. He worked his a-s-s off to become where he is right now. I can't take people serious when they want to tell me something different.

Love this man :heart:

VERY WELL SAID :thumbsup:TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU :wink::PinkCouture2:

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this amazingly talented gorgeous kind-hearted man :heart::wub6yh2cm:

BIG THANKS dear Leo fans for the updates:flower:

Okay I went to see Titanic in 3D yesterday evening with my sister and hubby (yeah I dragged him with me. I had to sit through Game of Thrones when the last two episodes were shown in IMAX, lol, so it was his turn).

The imagery and special effects has stood the test of time, because it was very vivid! The size of the ship, the slight change in color when it went back in time as the older Rose was telling her story, amazing. The sinking of the ship as well.

Leo, those eyes, oh wow! Okay, I see now why this film became hugely popular and so did Leo. That first scene with him playing cards, when I saw those eyes, I melted (my sister did, too) and my heart stopped a little, lol. To hear his voice, too. The audience was more attentive when he was on screen and a little more lively (and yes, there were a lot of people at the show). I enjoyed his performance.

I'm not being biased, but Leo was the best thing about the film, and Kathy Bates was great as well. Kate Winslet, I think she's a great actress and all; however, in this movie, she and some of the other actors were sort of cheesy. It was kinda soap opera-ish. I did like Gloria Stuart and Bill Paxton. She touched my heart as much as Jack, I think.

The first kiss between Jack and Rose, :whistle:...look, I would definitely do a kissing scene with Leo. He has skills!

I sat through the whole movie, even the scene in which his character dies, even though I wanted to turn my head. I didn't. I sat through it and was sad. I forgot that the film did not end with Jack's death. Kate was great in that scene after the fact. You can see the heartbreak in Rose's  eyes and hear it in her voice.

After the film, people were talking about it, and I think this time around, folks were more appreciative of Leo's acting talent as they raved about him.

I'm glad I checked it out :biggrin: