Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Daily Mail has new article about Leo being on Andrew Marr show on Sunday & more pix of him leaving Rome airport 

Looking at Leo's outfit , I would think this is an interview he filmed when he was in London last and was not a live interview this morning

Not sure why the Daily Mail  clip cuts Leo off before he finished his statement that we've heard him say many times, you do your best work but have no control over how others

react to it 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3403535/It-s-control-Leonardo-DiCaprio-joins-Andrew-Marr-reflects-Oscar-buzz-surrounding-difficult-movie-Revenant.html

3041764100000578-3403535-image-m-83_1453036231717.jpg

304176E000000578-3403535-image-a-87_1453036287407.jpg

3040654400000578-3403535-image-m-101_1453036660081.jpg

3040655600000578-3403535-image-a-105_1453036890136.jpg

Critics Choice Awards tonight show in Santa Monica will be shown on A&E  channel with red carpet at 7:00 EST pm  

Looking forward to seeing Leo , Tom,  Alejandro at the award show tonight :)

Kat

Tks for Leo/Rome airport pix :)

Babie

Tks for pix of Leo in Rome with lucky fan :)

Kat

Tks for Leo /Paris club sightings :)

Re:Critics Choice Awards

Considering Leo , Alejandro , Tom & the movie are all nominated , I'm  personally surprised that no one will be there to represent the film 

As  US entertainment / movie / celeb sites do give it lots of media coverage 

I can only guess if none are attending that the studio  felt , that if they have other overseas premieres to do , etc,  it was too costly to fly them back & forth for one night :/

Latest worldwide box office news for The Revenant from Deadline Hollywood :excited::excited:

To make its $31.5M offshore this weekend, a big opening territory for the Alejandro Inarritu directed film was Korea, which took in a lofty $5.7M to become No. 1 in the marketplace. With previews, the film was going into the weekend with a stellar $3.7M so we anticipated a big number for the film in this territory. It now stands as distributor Fox’s 8th biggest opening of all time in Korea. This is a perfect movie for Korean audiences who go for the more serious, intellectual and this type of genre fare.

The film also bested Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Germany with a big $4.6M gross in its sophomore weekend to overtake the No. 1 spot. SWTFA, which has been out for many weeks, just crossed $100M in the territory which is no small feat. Also in its second weekend, The Revenant kept hold of the No. 1 spot in Russia, earning another $3.1M. In Italy, the western tapped $3M and logged in a higher opening gross than either The Wolf of Wall Street or Django Unchained. In Australia, the film held exceptionally well, dipping only 8% to add another $2.6M. It also held well in its second weekend in play in New Zealand, down only 24%, to keep its No. 1 spot.

So, with over 53 markets left to release, the estimated international cume now stands at $58.6M. Worldwide through the three-day domestic weekend, the film has garnered about $146M.

Marinebing

Yes, Tom  received actor nods for both The Revenant and Max Max from Critic Choice Awards, so it  could well be that he will be attending to represent both films

The  red carpet is due to begin in less than 2hrs , so we'll know soon :)

Tom Hardy was not announced for the premier tomorrow so maybe he will be at the Critics ? 

I read Kate Winslet is in London at the London Film critics awards, so if she's there she can't be at the Critics awards either. I wonder how far in advance they knew they weren't attending. Hopefully who they choose as winners has nothing to do with who shows up or not. I know Bryan Cranston will be there because he's the only film nominee (across all categories) presenting an award today. But I don't know if all the other nominees will be there too

where is Leo ? where is rihana ? sorry...but i m sick of rumors , rumors, rumosr... like leo was a playboy , pervert,  and so on . i think he is a good person and all the things that people say of him wasn t true. people should him live his own life and looks for his film career. 

i also dont think that all these ladies were his girlfriends. if leo went to a party and he talks to a woman..oh ¡ she is another  girlfriend. its very disappointed .