Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

“The good news is I gave some Champagne to my next door neighbors, so people can stay as late as they want,” Jennifer Meyer said, while standing in the doorway of her and husband Tobey Maguire’s Brentwood residence on Wednesday night. “I mean, I have to be up around six a.m,, but I’m just going to go as long as everybody wants to.”

The jewelry designer welcomed guests into her home for a backyard garden party to celebrate her fall ready-to-wear capsule collection “Barneys New York XO Jennifer Meyer,” created to commemorate her 10-year anniversary with the store. “Barneys started my business. They took a chance on me,” Meyer said, adding that she was tickled to be asked to do a clothing line. “It was as if the heavens opened and angels started singing….I never want to do stop doing jewelry, but this is a really exciting extension.” When asked if another collection could be in the future, she replied, “I’ve sort of got the bug.”

Meyer said she “wanted people to feel like it was a fun hangout,” and it was for Jennifer Aniston, Leonardo DiCaprio, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, Scott Eastwood, Courteney Cox, Dakota Johnson, January Jones, Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble, Molly Sims, Kelly Rohrbach and Chelsea Handler. The 12-piece collection was featured on mannequins in the foyer, then attendees made their way through the house and outside where a Parisian theme awaited them. Plush pink couches, white chairs, mirrored coffee tables, trees strung with chandeliers and pastel flower arrangements by Eric Buterbaugh made for an Instagram-worthy scene.

“Hi! How are you?” said Maguire, dutifully greeting guests. He was later joined by pals DiCaprio, Kevin Connelly and Lukas Haas while his children Otis and Ruby excitedly ran about and eventually settled on a couch next to Disney star Debby Ryan.

The SheJ (aka stylist Nikki Pennie) provided tunes such as The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” while guests noshed on catering by Animal’s Jon Shook. Perry and Aniston huddled inside by the fireplace chatting, and later in the night, while posing for photos with Cox and Meyer, Aniston laughed, “She told me to stand up straight,” pointing to Meyer.

“Hey girls! Katy Perry!” Nicole Richie called out from across the room. Perry soon came over and they posed together in the party’s photobooth.

“Sorry, did I get in that?” said Shelton, as Stefani and friends posed together. Stefani proved eager to introduce her new beau to pals. “Have you met Blake?” she asked Buterbaugh.

Elsewhere, DiCaprio—dressed in a newsboy cap and jeans—stopped by the buffet, then joined his guy friends at a dining table, while Handler and Jones caught up on a couch.

The last time the house got this much action was back in June. “We did an event for Hillary Clinton here which was amazing and that was the first time we opened our home,” said Meyer. “There are certain times where it just feels right to bring people in. I guess I could have done it at a hotel, but why not here?

http://wwd.com/eye/parties/jennifer-meyer-celebrates-barneys-jennifer-aniston-katy-perrry-gwen-stefani-10282427/

Apppears a big Revenant screening will take place Monday including a Q&A with cast

I love Well's description of what will happen on Twitter once the screening is over :p :p

Revenant Pops Monday — Twitter Hurricane Around 11 pm

I thought the first screening of The Revenant would be a smallish thing on the Fox lot, and mainly for Inarritu loyalists like myself. Nope. The first peek-out, happening four days hence (i.e., Monday, 11.23), will be a huge screening at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn theatre at 8 pm, complete with a post-screening q & a with the cast and crew (Inarritu, DiCaprio, Hardy, Chivo, et. al.). And the post-embargo review date is not 12.2, as I was told two days ago, but Friday, 12.4 at 1 pm Pacific.

Fash

Tks for more information about the Jen's party where the vid with Ruby I saw was from :)

FYC ad for SAG group for The Revenant

th_100 years movie.jpg

The pix that Kat posted earlier of Leo was taken at a party for John Malkovich's 100 Years The Movie You Will Never See ;Leo must have attended

two parties last night , this one and Jen's Maquire's new fashion line party

I would have loved to have seen a pix of Leo with his former MTIM costar (Y)

http://113.imagebam.com/download/wa6TiJppIkaAac-sxDE4ug/44828/448277261/100%20years%20movie.jpg

Some tweets about Leo being seen at Getty Museum today , wish someone would have taken pix for us

Noureen Abhari ‏@noureenabhari · 37m37 minutes ago

Today I saw Leonardo dicaprio and all I can say is that my life has truly turned upside down

‏@Katherine_V16 · 7h7 hours ago Los Angeles, CA

hanging out w Leo DiCaprio @the Getty nbd

Sad Laker Fan ‏@VibeWithRobert · 5h5 hours ago

So the other class that went to the Getty on a field trip got to see Leonardo DiCaprio... Fml

Scans of new Total Film /Revenant article thanks to Nocando1 at Revenant/IMDB forum

Is a great read rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3akeww66hem86fhd9c4ywqkvrk9q0kw4

Upcoming SAG Screenings :

Sunday, November 22nd at 2:00 pm - Q&A: Alejandro G. Iñárritu & Leonardo DiCaprio

Sunday, November 22nd at 6:30 pm - Q&A: Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Poulter, Forrest Goodluck and Arthur Redcloud

Monday, November 23rd at 8:00 pm - Q&A: Filmmakers, cast and crew

Jade

Tks for more Revenant posters :)

Barbie

Tks for new Revenant stills :)

A bit recent stuff ;)

Mara Hancock (@MaraAnne24)
11/21/15, 5:48 PM
I've been in California for two hours and I JUST TALKED TO LEONARDO DICAPRIO

P. Diddy Birthday Party Draws Kanye West, Jay Z and Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio to Ron Burkle's Beverly Hills Estate

(...) Soon after, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kevin Connelly rolled up, and at around 12:30 a.m., Jay Z and Beyonce arrived (...)

More

Kristien Morato‏ (@KristienMoratoBack)

00:26 - 22. Nov. 2015

Back to the West Coast with @AmericanAir to interview Leonardo DiCaprio for The Revenant! :-)

Nice tweet comments and pix from guy who met Leo at one of the recent party events

Going by guy's Twitter acct the tweeter is well known French comedian as his tweet about Leo has

received lots of attention from his followers

Kev.Adams ?@kevadamsss · 34m34 minutes ago

Voila !!! Merci a Vous !Merci la Vie!J'ai rencontré, j'ai parlé et j'ai meme tchecké cette legende! @LeoDiCaprio

Voila! Thank you to you! Thank you life! I met, I talked and I even checked this legend! @LeoDiCaprio

partynov2015.png

Jade

Tks for Twitter sightings/mentions/ and news of Leo at party Flower%20for%20you.gif