Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I think it's good he's not going to do the Steve Jobs biopic because the movie with Kutcher is sooo recent and IDK why, but this project don't seem something for Leo.   :idk:  

About a break on acting... I remember an interview of Leo saying it's really hard to pick good scripts in Hollywood, and I guess this might be one of the reasons, I mean he probably just wants to do something that REALLY interests him.

Thanks all for the updates!

I'm actually happy he won't be doing the Jobbs biopic. Honestly nobody should be doing it right now, I think that whole film idea should be left alone for a while IMO. Also notice it states a lenghthy break from acting after this, I hope not too long :( But I guess with how long revenant filming will take, I bet he'll want somewhat of a break from that. 

Kate Winslet: I Have NEVER “Snogged” Leonardo DiCaprio!

Kate Winslet is setting the record straight on her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The stars, of course, played one of the most beloved couples in cinematic history in Titanic, and went on to play a tormented married couple in Revolutionary Road.

Fans have long-wanted the pair to get together in real life, and there was even a ridiculous tabloid rumor that claimed Winslet’s “enduring love” for her co-starwrecked her marriage to Sam Mendes.

But Winslet insists she and DiCaprio have never been anything more than just good friends.

“It’s so disappointing for people to hear that, because in the soap opera of the Kate and Leo story, we fell in love at first sight and had a million snogs, but actually we never did,” she tells Marie Claire UK.

The Oscar winner continues, “He always saw me as one of the boys. I’ve never really been a girly-girl.”

Winslet wed for the third time in 2012, marrying Ned Rocknroll.

DiCaprio is currently dating Toni Garrn, despite a recent story falsely claiming they split.

Winslet’s full interview is in the magazine’s November issue, on newsstands now.

Check out a behind-the-scenes video from the photoshoot below!

http://www.gossipcop.com/kate-winslet-leonardo-dicaprio-kissing-dating-couple-marie-claire/

^+

“I think the reason that friendship works is because there was never any romantic thing,” she explains. Winslet understands how manyTitanic fans—Tom Hardy included!—she is letting down with this information and continues, “It’s so disappointing for people to hear that, because in the soap opera of the Kate and Leo story we fell in love at first sight and had a million snogs, but actually we never did.”
“Why not!?” we imagine the reporter yelped, because this is how Winslet continues.
“He always saw me as one of the boys; I’ve never really been a girly-girl. We needed each other to lean on because we were very young and working all kinds of crazy bloody hours and it was a shock to the system.”
Winslet progresses the conversation by noting, “He's 40 this year and I'm 40 next—that's weird. Isn't that weird?”
Weird, sure, but not as weird as the idea of the two celebrating their birthday together, which the reporter seems to suggest. Upon being prompted with this idea of ringing in the milestone together, Winslet responds, “He wouldn’t have a joint party with me, he really wouldn't. Definitely not. He likes to have his moments. But, also I don't think I'd want to have a joint party with him, more to the bloody point!”

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/10/kate-winslet-leonardo-dicaprio-never-became-a-couple?mbid=social_twitter

Steve Job film

I can't remember the exact movie blog , but not too long ago they were discussing the Job film & Leo being attached , and the writer said he doubted Leo would be doing it as the Job film was to start filming in mid April

That with Revenant due to be a hard shoot for the actors , he doubted Leo would finish it by March ( if there were no delays) and then jump into another film by April be it Job biopic or any other film

The film I expect to see Leo film at some point in 2015 is the Richard Jewell story with pal Jonah Hill

Kat

Tks for Kate 's comments about Leo/ Titanic :)

Barbie

Tks for Leo/ Kate pix :)

Some movie filming information from my movie blog friend  :)

He said when a film has not yet started filming it is normally listed as in pre production

When it has started filming , it is listed as In production

He sent me this information from the Alberta Film Commission  in production  chart  , it shows Revenant as in production /filming  :)

Having read the book,  while Leo's character is almost every scene, he is not in all scenes , so it could well be when he was in L.A. earlier this week,   they were filming scenes that didn't involve his character on Monday and Tuesday :)

The chart shows Revenant is filming and films is due to take place from Sept 29th to March 7,2015

post-52324-0-1446087641-44121_thumb.jpg

http://film.alberta.ca/inproduction/default.aspx