Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG! Thank you all for the great reviews and videos. With the reviews that good I am even more excited to see TWOW.  

Below are the pics from Hubby's phone. I wish I had brought my good camera, but honestly who would have thought I would get to see Leo!

Happy Thanksgiving! and Happy Hannukah!

cce9bd291363104.jpg 6d8f89291363109.jpg be06c2291363115.jpg 2fbb08291363119.jpg 39c82a291363126.jpg 01ddfe291363129.jpg b3d7d0291363142.jpg d86d52291363172.jpg

Thanks for posting! :flower:

Leolover

Tks for more Wolf screening reactions :)

Marjo

Tks for Wolf tv spot :)

Kat

Tks forTwitter sighting news that Leo is back in L.A :)

With him being spotted at Georgio Armani showroom, I wonder if he was being fitted with the suits he'll

wear for upcoming Wolf premieres

Arggg at how long we have to wait for the critic reviews, hopefully some will spill the beans earlier than that :p

Speaking of...

Kristopher Tapley @kristapley 17h

Hearing Margot Robbie could be someone to watch in supporting for "The Wolf of Wall Street."

Kristopher Tapley @kristapley 17h

And that Leo is pretty damn great. (As is Jonah, natch). Can't wait to see this thing already.

Neon

Tks for tweet , below is another tweet from same person as what she was told

Jordan Cronk ‏@JordanCronk 11m

@alxhuls "Three straight hours of sex and coke," is actually how it was described.

i didn't think i could be more excited about this movie, but after that tweet, i feel like my heart is going to explode now 

Neon

@alxhuls "Three straight hours of sex and coke," is actually how it was described.

i didn't think i could be more excited about this movie, but after that tweet, i feel like my heart is going to explode now 

SAME! :p

Anyone know when the official Wolf screening will take place? Critic wise.

a few details:

I don’t get to see Martin Scorsese‘s The Wolf of Wall Street until Friday, December 6th, but the Hollywood Foreign Press Association will have a looksee the day after tomorrow (Sunday, 12.1) and the New York Film Critics Circle, I’m informed, will see it a day later (Monday, 12.2). Presumably the National Board of Review will have a screening before voting also. LAFCA will catch it on Friday night. So whatever the reactions, everyone will be up to speed.

from: http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2013/11/as-you-might-expect/

Neon

SAME! :p

Right there with you girls  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

THANKS A MILLION beautiful Leo fans 4 da updates  :flower: