Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

french angel: thanks for the pic of Jay, gosh what a beautiful face. :blush:

ox: thanks for article and pic.

nanda: loved your avi.

Yeah, Barbie. This movie will be something else. I wanted a gif with that scene “What’s wrong, daddy?”, my super favorite so far, but it didn’t look ok when I saved. And this one isn’t bad either… Leo put some muscles there to work :p. I can't wait.

Thanks girls for all the updates :wave:.

haha, that's my fave scene in the trailer too. But this one is awesome too alonside with the dancing part. :hehe:

ox: thanks for the Glamour comment, that was a nice one. Also thanks for Leo's auction video.

kat: thanks for the news about Leo's 7 million followers on twitter, I'am one of them. :hehe:

fefa_d: Welcome! :flower:   And thanks a lot for that pic, loved to see Leo with Toni and his godson.  

Leo possibly now/still in LA?

Brittany Leach @brittanyyleach 9h

Dancing the night away with Leonardo Dicaprio was the only way to spend the last night in LA

Chrystale Davis @chrystalenicole 6h

LEONARDO DICAPRIO WAS AT BEACHERS MADHOUSE LAST NIGHT I CANNOT STOP TWITCHING RIGHT NOW WHY WHY LAME

Barbie

That's great that the Brazilian mag included that pix of Leo in their Gatsby interview :)

As I've said before, I really find very often that the overseas magazine coverage of Leo's movies/etc is far much better

than than US magazines

Thanks fefa. If you click through to Milan's instagram there are some great shots taken from Leo's pool and backyard and this one form Sydney

http://instagram.com/p/KMYcmzJeXf/

I am new to the site also and have no idea how to get the picture to show up. Sorry! :)

can u please tell us the nickname of Milan account because the link is not really working with me :idk:

Lucky Girl

As to Dubai tweet : I'm not the person who posted that tweet , but I did see it when it was first appeared on Twitter , and at that time we had definite proof via pix that Leo was in New York

So it is just another false sighting

Wayw & Sic

I'm not sure who posted them here , but long ago someone posted the Instagram pix from Milano's site including the one below t

hat was my fa

leo.jpg

so sad I want him to come to Dubai and then Kuwait to get the chance to see him :cry2: