Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This may be my obsession, but there's this Tom Hardy-sighting:

Found Tom Hardy in Gaborone Botswana, in the basement parking of a hotel here. Was so awesome, he was on his way to meet Leonardo in Kasane.

And he's out doing charity for environmental causes at the moment, and how cool would it be if it was with 'our' Leo? :hehe:

Full thing by the amazing charlidos here!

Thanks. It looks like the photo and the comment was in January. Hardy is in LA now.

A photo of Tom in Botswana from January which now has some added info by the woman in the photo:

Found Tom Hardy in Gaborone Botswana, in the basement parking of a hotel here. Was so awesome, he was on his way to meet Leonardo in Kasane.

I believe Leo was in NYC shooting Wolf of Wall Street in Jan.

Lainey wrote about Leo and Jennifer Lawrence. She was at Weinstein grey goose party at Soho House that Leo attended and so she wrote about what Leo was doing. Is funny how Lainey likes to criticize Leo on his personal life but she spends the night practially stalking him:

While Lawrence, and the mega mega VIPs like Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper etc were locked in the garden area, TV stars like Emmy Rossum and Dermot Mulroney and Chace Crawford, etc etc etc, were lingering just outside the door, where a staff person with a clipboard was barring them access. And they had to wait patiently for Harvey Weinstein to gift them with it. I was at a long table along the edge of the garden a few feet from Lawrence’s couchicon1.png area. She was hanging out with Lisa Bonet and Zoe Kravitz (RIGHT?!?) and a couple of other girlfriends. Cooper and Leo were in the corner talking to Salma Hayek’s rich husband. At some point, Leo signaled Coop and they wrapped it up and made their way over to Lawrence. And stayed.

There were tall, young, blonde generic models floating around, waiting to be noticed, and all Leo wanted to do was talk to Jennifer Lawrence. He’d cup his hand by her ear and tell her something and sometimes she’d laugh and sometimes she’d make him say something else, not obsequious, not hair-flippy or eye-batty, and occasionally there’f be someone along to interrupt him or her, but he’d always turn back to her, and he looked like he was having a lot of fun, that she was a lot of fun to be around. Now and again, Coop would come by to check on them, and in those moments, like a protective older brother, while several feet away, Lukas Haas lurked on his own, phone in hand texting or checking messages, like he was waiting to be summoned, only there so that Leo wouldn’t have to come and go alone.

I’m not sure if I was watching the start of something go down. But I’ve seen Leo in these situations before and he doesn’t usually leave his own area to join someone else’s. It’s more commonly the other way around. And when she left before him, there was a lot of iPhone-ing and picture showing and he reached for her for a hug first.

http://www.laineygos...ey-Cooper/26092

I wonder if the long shoot will change the eventual release date because Marty likes to take his time post production. I'm getting excited about seeing Leo's performance in Gatsby. I'm not a huge fan of the book despite it's classic status but Jay Gatsby is a character Leo was born to play. Beautiful, mysterious, heart breaking. That's what I anticipate and more. (The book with the new movie tie-in cover is available in the UK from 28 March by the way.

I found a longer extract from an old interview in which Kate Winslet talked about what it was like to film the scene towards the end of Titanic when she and Leo get sucked down into the water along with the boat as it sinks:

"we could literally reaqd eachother's mind. In my scariest shots, when I had to take my mask off under the water at the bottom of the tank, he (Leo) would n't leave me. There's a close shot of my face that he did n't need to be there for but he was, stroking my legs in time with the breathing so I would n't get flustered." :wub2:

Kat...I so loved these recent pics!! I'd say I'm very jealous of those girls who are on the yach with himt!! :woot: :nicole:

Wow dr brown...hum...that was hot!! :nicole:

"we could literally reaqd eachother's mind. In my scariest shots, when I had to take my mask off under the water at the bottom of the tank, he (Leo) would n't leave me. There's a close shot of my face that he did n't need to be there for but he was, stroking my legs in time with the breathing so I would n't get flustered."

Tks for every little thing you put here everyday :flower:

Ps...Hey girls...what will be my brithday gift today? i'm a little older today... :rofl:

Moderator...I hope you dont mind I'm talking about my brithday...only this time,please! :bounce::laugh: