Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

sick: thanks for the cover and August magazine scans.

princess, ox and makeitcount: thanks for all the tweets and twit pics.

haha, this tweets were funny: :hehe:

lmao I bumped into him by accident on purpose, didn't work

he was flirting with he ugliest girl there too ������I wanted to attack him

^MauiKane: I don't see any problem for us to post who the girl in the pictures is...I mean we'll take extensive speculations to the other thread, but isn't it okay for us to have any comment on leos love life?

I like that maybe things can get organized in this thread, but even just little comments regarding his love life aren't okay? Just as long as its not excessive, is that alright? Which I think a majority of us are smart enough to figure out what is extensive talk and what isn't...Of course your the mod, and I respect your decisions, and I love this place, so I'm willing to do what it takes so I can keep talking to other people I love about my favorite guy :wub::flower: but I don't see any problems with little side comments, I hope that can be accepted :p

I mean, informing people that the girl in the pics kissing/hugging him whatever is model Kendall Kowitz.. I mean that can be okay can't it? :flower: Like thats legitimate info!

^Katchitup: Please note that what I posted above was a reminder; I did not delete or move posts about Leo's romantic life. I do not doubt the intelligence or judgment of most members to determine what is excessive speculation and gossip about Leo's love life. However, Pink did find it necessary to clean the thread because some members strayed way off topic. Hence, my reminder.

I will paraphrase what Pink Couture said in the other thread (General Discussion Forum) to clarify what is appropriate content for THIS thread: 1) Conversations that relate to Leo's career and projects 2) Legitimate content (preferably from a reliable source) such as news, editorials, videos, photos like candids, advertisements, and stills. Therefore, conversations that are based on theories, speculations, gossip, etc. about Leo's romantic relationships and extended "discussions" about his "uber hotness" are not appropriate.

MauiKane

Thanks for explanation :)

If I understand you correctly, it's okay to post pix on this board that appear of Leo with women , such as recent Daily Mail pix, but any articles whose subject matter is speculation about his love life or speculative discussions by posters about his love life/ pix with girls should all be done on 2nd Discussion board, right ?

Also, I posted a question to you on the 2nd discussion board, could you please give me some feedback to that question as well , thanks :)