Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Tks for reply about your Dango audience :hug:

As to these silly Leo/retirement articles, seeing those it reminds me of why Leo is often hesitant to say anything 'personal' in interviews as time after time he sees people take his comments totally out of context.

Now this article about Leo's break , tackles the subject of what Leo meant by 'long break' more 'realistically' and has some very nice things to say about Leo

There are few actors as hardworking and reliably great as Leonardo DiCaprio and there are fewer with such discerning taste. After all, not every actor out there has managed to work with James Cameron, Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, Sam Mendes, Ridley Scott, Steven Spielberg and Martin Scorsese. Filmmakers, audiences and critics alike all seem to love him with equal fervor…which means the news that he’s taking a break from acting is enough to make us a little sad.

In a recent interview, DiCaprio admitted that he’s simply worn out and needs to step out of the spotlight for bit.

“I am a bit drained…I’m now going to take a long, long break. I’ve done three films in two years and I’m just worn out.”

We’d be worn out too if we had DiCaprio’s schedule. In the past two years, he’s filmed ‘The Great Gatsby,’ ‘Django Unchained‘ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street‘ — we can only imagine the creative whiplash that comes from jumping between Jay Gatsby, Calvin Candie and any lead character in a Scorsese picture. It’s not like being busy is a new thing for DiCaprio, either. He also starred in ‘Inception,’ ‘Shutter Island’ and ‘J. Edgar’ between 2010 and 2011. By the time the year is over, he’ll have starred in six movies in five years. If anything, he’s being humble. He’s earned a break.

But what will he do while on his professional vacation? His plans sound like typically wishy-washy in that grand Hollywood way, but at least his heart is in the right place:

“I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”

Well, bon voyage, Mr. DiCaprio! We expect to see you back on the big screen as soon as you’re ready…and we hope that’s very soon.

Ok.. girls I saw Django... Finally!!!

I loved the movie. Completely entertaining ... everything I expected from a Tarantino film. Although I had to cover the eyes in some scenes. But definitively is in my top 4 of Tarantino movies (Just because Kill Bill and Pulp fiction will be always on top) :hehe:

Definitely what I loved the most and enjoy from the movie: Monsieur Calvin Candie and the soundtrack ... OMG I didn't stop laughing every time I heard the music according to the situation. And hip hop style music in a old western movie. LOL I'm dying .... Tarantino man you're the best. lol (Although his cameo ... Whyyyyyy????)

Jamie Foxx performance goes unnoticed compared to the others that were great and excellent!!! Samuel, Waltz and Leo. Waltz is great but what I enjoyed most (a lot more) was Leo's performance as Calvin. Oh god! I must say that I was fascinated by the man ...

I laughed, love him, hate him, love him again, god I want to be his sister, gross when he rub the blood on Kerry's face, well done he wanted to get back at those two who wanted to f*ck him, noooo why he died ... Who gives a f about Django and his wife. Revived Calvin. That is how he kept me interested.

Stupid academy for not recognize this performance :ninja:

Taylor Lawson@TMMA_CEO

Leo DICAPRIO IS CHILLIN AT #CATCH MIAMI TONIGHT... Finally seen him in person

YRWRLD.com@yrwrldmiami

Not a bad weekend @Catch_Miami and @SLMiami a little J-lo and Dicaprio what more can we ask for :)

Arielle@Ariellehallking

I JUST MET NIOMI CAMBELL, CAMERON DIAZ, AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO!! #speechless

Princess, MakeitCount, Pami and Leo lover: Nice hearing your reviews of the film..I think we can all agree, django wasn't even interesting in the film, but the supporting characters (Leo ,waltz, jackson) that really made the movie ;)

About SNL: I would love for leo to do SNL, but did you all watch last saturday with jennifer lawrence? If its gonna be like that then please leo, don't do SNL :p But that is a good montage!

Thanks Ox for the articles, and Princess for the tweets! Cameron and Naomi, thats usually his New years vacay crew..perhaps another little celebration with them a little late? :idk:

thanks a lot, girls! :wave:

haha I also noticed how everyone talks about how Leo left Hollywood :rofl:

some of my friends even tagged me to the articles about that on facebook and I was like LMAO :rofl:

hope we'll get some pap pics! :blush: good to know Naomi and Cameron are there too! maybe they went together with Leo again! :p

I laughed, love him, hate him, love him again, god I want to be his sister, gross when he rub the blood on Kerry's face, well done he wanted to get back at those two who wanted to f*ck him, noooo why he died ... Who gives a f about Django and his wife. Revived Calvin. That is how he kept me interested.