Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

BFCA update

From what I am now reading these nominations were based on a 'supposed leaked' nomination list, as the BFCA organization has stated they are not announcing their nominations to Noon or 9:00 PST

And I can tell there is truth that this list is not based on any 'official announcement' as I see no mention of who was nodded at the trades Hollywood Reporter/Variety.

So, not to say that the 'official announcement/list' will differ any from 'supposed leak results' but we'll see

BFCA update

From what I am now reading these nominations were based on a 'supposed leaked' nomination list, as the BFCA organization has stated they are not announcing their nominations to 9:00 am EST

And I can tell there is truth that this list is not based on any 'official announcement' as I see no mention of who was nodded at the trades Hollywood Reporter/Variety.

So, not to say that the 'official announcement/list' will differ any from 'supposed leak results' but we'll see in 15 more minutes

Oh thanks for the info, ox.

Nanda

Of the actors on the supporting actor list I posted, I've only seen Argo/Magic Mike.

While I felt Arkin had some great lines in the film; none better than the meaning of ARGO , I didn't feel his role was award worthy, and I , for sure, so nothing award worthy about Matt's performance in Magic Mike

If you recall earlier this year when I posted an article that mentioned his Mike performance as possibly be an award contender, I stated that had to be a typo, and the the writer was actually referring to either his Killer Joe performance, which at the time, was being highly praised. However, now I can see it was no typo, this writer was truly impressed with his Magic Mike performance

Have a wonderful b'day Crazylady!
:pinky:

Sorry if I'm a day late..

Thanks for the news everyone
:hug:

More one the dancing :nicole:
After his hilarious hosting stint on “Saturday Night Live,” where he played piano, sang and rapped with 2Chainz, Foxx bailed on the show’s official after-party with the cast and hightailed it to Chelsea to give Leonardo DiCaprio some much-needed dance lessons.

The “Django Unchained” co-stars met up at Avenue, where Foxx was seen teaching the “Titanic” heartthrob to boogie, an eyewitness tells Confidenti@l’s Marianne Garvey.
“Jamie was telling him, ‘C’mon you need to not be so white.’ They were having a lot of fun together,”
the source says.

The two partied until 4 a.m. to the tunes of DJ Dimitry Mak and ordered endless bottles of Champagne they shared with an endless parade of admirers.

At one point Foxx, both an Oscar and Grammy winner, was seen dancing to his own songs. He then hopped in the booth with Mak. “He was like, ‘They should have a playlist of just me!’ ” says our source.

“They were dancing and had tons of girls at their table, but didn’t leave with any of them,”
adds the source.

However, now I can see it was no typo, this writer was truly impressed with his Magic Mike performance

I'm not easily impressed... Matthew stripping does nothing for me, much less his performance :laugh:.

Thanks Ox for the info. You still impresses me with your level of knowledge about these awards :hehe:.

Ox thanks for the info..so those noms were not official? Well lets hope leo still has a chance then :)

And thanks Wijn for the little girls dancing tidbit :flower:

However, now I can see it was no typo, this writer was truly impressed with his Magic Mike performance

I'm not easily impressed... Matthew stripping does nothing for me, much less his performance :laugh:.

:blink: Are you female? :rofl: JKJK I'm kidding :p I actually think Mathew is a good actor in the right role..its just that he often is in/chooses crummy roles.

Nanda

Yes, Matt has been taking off his shirt and showing his torso for years :p

As to my award knowledge, as I mentioned last year, I'm just a person who is lucky to have chatted for several years with a person who truly does know lots about what goes on/etc in the award season

I'm just repeating here what I learned from :p

Kat

Yes, supposedly the official BFCA announcement is not coming to 12:00 pm est today.

One thing for sure if the leaked list is accurate , they need to do a better job of keeping it under wraps, as the list leaked at 5:00 am and then to do your so called 'official' announcements 7 hours later at noon seems very anticlimatic.

I can read what you tried to hide :brows: :rofl:.

Haha nothing can get by you :laugh:

Sick thanks for the Jay Leno interview :flower: Any luck finding the 1995 Jay Leno interview? (not Letterman) It was posted on youtube a couple years ago but I can't find it anymore, so many things are dissapearing :/

Thanks Oxford for that BFCA info

Kat

The list was posted on the BFCA discussion thread at the well known movie/Oscar blog Awards Daily .

However, officially on the home page of the blog NO nominations are listed, and won't be listed to an official announcement is made at noon .

So, that list is probably right, if was posted in a important blog.

I can read what you tried to hide :brows: :rofl:.

Haha nothing can get by you :laugh:

Sick thanks for the Jay Leno interview :flower:Any luck finding the 1995 Jay Leno interview? (not Letterman) It was posted on youtube a couple years ago but I can't find it anymore, so many things are dissapearing :/

Thanks Oxford for that BFCA info

Maybe this?