Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

this Russian article's about celebs, why they are single and so on, Russian extra-sense Natalya Vorotnikova talks about them and she also talks about Leo :p

I generally don't believe a lot in such things, that extra senses see something and so on, but what she says isn't very different from what we've talked many times :p but anyway translated for you too :blush:

article's name is :

Natalya Vorotnikova: "I know why Leonardo DiCaprio is single"

aczjkRsC.jpg

The difference between Leonardo and George Clooney is that Leo's never been married,and as she sees, he won't get married (although it almost happened for couple of times) and not because he can't find the ideal partner. "I know why he's single. Actor appreciates his freedom and won't change the image of his life, despite that fact that he enjoys with women company and is surrounded by their attention. Being single is comfortable state for Leonardo and he won't break it consciously. Smart, talented and gallantly Leonardo will always be in the centre of women's attention, Trouble is that he can't enjoy with long time relationships with beauties: he always needs new emotions, and in searching of this, he breaks up with his parters. With one of them, Leonardo will have a son. I see that actor only loved once in his life, and that was in youth,but this relationship died long ago. Destiny gave not only talent to Leo - also hight intelligence and great intuition, so he could easily make great career in business and politic. In general, Leonardo - a rare lucky one."

if we see little Leo in few years, I'll believe in her :rofl: wonder who's mother :brows:

Sick: thanks for the scan and article translation. Well, it's not secret to anyone what I want to see the most (and I think probably all Leo fans) want to see it's a Leo's baby, so I'am ok if he never get married, but I want to see his baby. :blush: But she should be more specific like giving the date of this epic moment. :laugh:

Girl: thanks for the link about Leo's baseball cap collection, and thanks for the Parenthood and Growing Pains pics.

DiCaprio's despicable role

Leonardo DiCaprio says the plantation-owner character Calvin Candie he plays in Quentin Tarantino’s highly anticipated “Django Unchained” is “one of, if not the most, despicable, indulgent, radical characters I’ve ever read in my life.” The star, who’s filmed three movies back to back, including Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street” and Baz Luhrmann’s “The Great Gatsby,” adds, of Tarantino, in Details’ Mavericks issue: “Writer-directors tend to be very precious about . . . their words, but Quentin’s whole process is getting input from the actors and adding levels to their characters.” The film’s producer, Stacey Sher, adds, “The last day, when everyone was saying goodbye . . . Leo was, like, ‘Yeah, I’m sure happy not to be that guy anymore. It feels good.’ You knew he just felt lighter.” DiCaprio also calls his current Scorsese project a “really wild, nuts movie.” Also featured, as fellow “Hollywood Mavericks,” are “Glee” star Chris Colfer, Rebel Wilson and Henry Cavill.