Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I really enjoyed reading that Quentin playboy interview! As we've heard countless times before from other directors(and Leo himself)...Leo puts a lot of energy into his work. We don't see him researching for roles, but its clear he spends alot of time doing so. So that's why I'm glad we are hearing about him out having fun because someone who works that hard should also play hard too :heart:

Also neat that those two have stayed in contact for the last 15 years....I'm sure the same can be said of countless other directors ones that he has worked with and ones that he has not. I'm just so proud that Leo is able to pick the roles he wants to play(for the most part) he takes the initiative and goes after what he wants even if things arent guaranteed to work out. Also that the majority in his field want to work with him, he has the ideal acting career in my opinion.

Leo strikes me as a guy who is very intelligent, he knows a lot. As we've heard before his dad seems to know a lot about everything, so his upbringing probably helped with that as well... his drive to learn.

Sorry I just really love hearing these sorts of articles about Leo, that's why I'm babbling on :blush:

Oh and loved the art gallery sighting... nice he's supporting good friend Helly Nomad!

Thanks!!!!

I really enjoyed reading that Quentin playboy interview! As we've heard countless times before from other directors(and Leo himself)...Leo puts a lot of energy into his work. We don't see him researching for roles, but its clear he spends alot of time doing so. So that's why I'm glad we are hearing about him out having fun because someone who works that hard should also play hard too :heart:

Also neat that those two have stayed in contact for the last 15 years....I'm sure the same can be said of countless other directors ones that he has worked with and ones that he has not. I'm just so proud that Leo is able to pick the roles he wants to play(for the most part) he takes the initiative and goes after what he wants even if things arent guaranteed to work out. Also that the majority in his field want to work with him, he has the ideal acting career in my opinion.

Leo strikes me as a guy who is very intelligent, he knows a lot. As we've heard before his dad seems to know a lot about everything, so his upbringing probably helped with that as well... his drive to learn.

Sorry I just really love hearing these sorts of articles about Leo that's why I'm babbling on :blush:

Oh and loved the art gallery sighting... nice he's supporting good friend helly nomad!

Thanks!!!!

Sorry I just really love hearing these sorts of articles about Leo, that's why I'm babbling on :blush:

Can't say much more than :thumbsup:

Leo puts a lot of energy into his work. We don't see him researching for roles, but its clear he spends alot of time doing so. So that's why I'm glad we are hearing about him out having fun because someone who works that hard should also play hard too :heart:

I have always believed that emotional intelligence is a lot more important than academic achievement and Leo has a very high emotional intelligence from what I see in his interviews and from what we hear about his work ethics and his positive attitudes to family and friends. I think those with high emotional intelligence are much more likely to be and remain successful in their careers. Many who take drugs have hissy fits etc do not last long.

Francis: what a sweet pic of leo supporting antibulling :wub: Thanks!

And from the tweeter who tweeted about their friend filming an orgy with leo....looks like it takes place on a plane :p

Joshua Darling@jmdarling

Oh and it takes place on a jumbo jet. Hats off.

Francis: what a sweet pic of leo supporting antibulling :wub: Thanks!

And from the tweeter who tweeted about their friend filming an orgy with leo....looks like it takes place on a plane :p

Joshua Darling@jmdarling

Oh and it takes place on a jumbo jet. Hats off.

Tks for everything girls! The articles,pics and so on. :flower:

Girl...what a wonderful article to read about what's Calvin Candie like...and I can see he's indeed a bad guy,the most handsome bad guy I've ever seen in my whole life! :p

Francis...tks for that nice pic,it's always nice to see Leo supporting causes like that. :heart:

Princess...tks for the tweets!

Calibi: thanks for the art auction article.

girl: thanks for the Tag pics and Tarantino interview, loved what he said about Leo, makes me so proud to be his fan.

wijn: thanks for the article about Leo's b-day charity.

princess: thanks for the tweet about Wolf filming and whoa about the scenes that will be done...

francis: thanks for the pic and article about the boy syndrome, nice Leo is supporting the cause.

fash: you said girl, absolutely agree with you, 100%.

Oh and loved the art gallery sighting... nice he's supporting good friend Helly Nomad!

Thanks!!!!