Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another article about Leo /Kristalbelli /karoke and the guy who owns the restaurant/lounge

Leonardo DiCaprio visits Park Jin-young’s restaurant

Park Jin-young showed that even he gets starstruck when the Hollywood heartthrob visited his upscale Korean restaurant and lounge in Manhattan.

Park who is an active SNS user said, “DiCaprio was at Kristalbelli lounge. Wish he came later so we could see if we do look a like cuz I'm there from Wed :)” via Twitter.

Although he must have been joking about looking like the superstar, Park did upload as evidence an article taken from US Weekly in which DiCaprio was mentioned for booking out the whole second level of Park’s restaurant.

The fancy restaurant in the heart of New York has had its stream of famous visitors since it opened in March.

In August, fashion designer Betsey Johnson celebrated her birthday there and Park uploaded a picture with her.

By Carla Sunwoo [[email protected]

So many shots, :blink: thanks for the trailer ox.

A question, did someone know if it's true that Leo is Ruby Maguire Godfather? I heard this when she was born but it was never confirmed if she's Leo's Goddaughter. Talking about this, miss to see pics of uncle Leo and Ruby. :heart:

:morning: Thanks for all the news and the pics are gorgeous xx :flower:

Bit late for that conversation but didn't the previous article state that he was all about partying with the boys no girls etc? Bloody press :shock:

I thought he was Ruby's godfather but I don't know for sure either x

That Django trailer was awesome. Thanks for posting it Ox. I loved how Leo delivered that last line.

These stories about Leo and Margot at Leo's party keep changing. Here's one where Leo and Margot were seen kissing at the party. How does the story keep changing? I'm gonna believe the DJ at the party who said Leo was hanging with the boys.

A baby-faced Leo, now 38, was spotted locking lips with rumoured girlfriend Margot Robbie, 22, at his private birthday party in New York.

^Yes lets not forget the Newsweek roundtable they do every year for Oscar nominees! Fingers crossed :D

Barbie: I'm pretty sure I've heard tobey say something like that leo was his kids godfather etc :yes:

Ox: Thanks for the new red band trailer! Well hopefully they leave some calvin candie for suprise because each trailer they show us a new scene! :p

Calibi: Darn press! :clobber:

fash and kat: thanks for your opinions, I read somewhere back when Ruby was born that Leo was going to be her Godfather, but that was never confirmed so I have my doubts, but I'am asking because I think Leo is so careful with Ruby, seems when he have the time he's always taking care of her like he did with Milan since he was a kid and I think that maybe have something to do with him being her godfather. But maybe not, maybe he's just the uncle Leo. But you made a good point fash, I never knew Milan was Leo's godson until Leo himself said on an interview on Inception premiere. So I don't have sure about Ruby being his goddaughter or not.

But kat: where did you saw Tobey said that?

These stories about Leo and Margot at Leo's party keep changing. Here's one where Leo and Margot were seen kissing at the party. How does the story keep changing? I'm gonna believe the DJ at the party who said Leo was hanging with the boys.