Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio's Birthday Last Night...

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his birthday at The Darby last night. In attendance were Lil Wayne, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, just to name a few. DiCaprio ordered over fifty bottles of champagne and at one point, his entourage was passing out free bottles to bystanders at the nightclub. A fun filled evening that was about as crazy as we have seen lately.

Livehotspot

Club:

The Darby

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-11-11%2520at%25202_36_59%2520PM.png

http://livehotspotny...hday-last-night

Hi everyone ! :wave:

I'm sorry I have not been around for a while... lot of work :mad: :/

Anyway, I'm pretty sad for Leo's break up with Erin... I really did like her ! Also, I don't think Leo will date an other girl, at leat for a while. I mean... He broke up with Erin because he was busy and I assume that his schedule won't change soon... But I still think it's a lame reason to break up with someone ! Please Erin, come back :cry2:

Also, I'm soooo glad to see Leo in a tux again. He's soooo hot ! :wub2: And I'm glad he enjoyed his birthday party ! Looks like he had a lot of fun ! Oh and btw, I really think it's him on the 2nd pic ! Looks like the 2nd picture have been taken few minutes after the 1st one so...

Anyway ! I bring so news, Leo's selling his house at Malibu, here the article (and there's photos !) :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2229847/Leonardo-DiCaprio-puts-bland-ocean-Malibu-home-sale-Titanic-23-million.html

Sick...tks for Tag Heuer event pics!! Do I really need to say how gorgeous he looks in those pics? :woot:

Why his eyes are so blue? :p Just to make us dream of course...lucky Cameron Diaz! :p

Oxford,tks for these party pics,very nice,our big boy now is 38! :woohoo: And I'm proud to be a fan since 1998. :yes:

Barbie,Fash,LeoLover,Princess,Amandine,Barilace,Kat...tks for all the things you post here everyday! :flower:

P.s...It was a noble attitude in raising funds to help the victims of Hurricane... :wub2:

sick: thanks for bigger pics from the event.

princess and ox: thanks for more pics of the party.

ox: thanks for another pic of Leo and Cameron.

For me it's Leo on the second pic, it is just a blurry pic, the clothes are the same, but yeah I agree his hair looks weird, but I still think it's Leo.