Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sorry for the delayed reply got a demanding full time job and open uni course (really the list goes on ;-),

The Terracotta thing I think was a guy's blog. I doubt there is an ounce of truth in it, just a fictional blog. I just found it entertaining. It reminded me of the "Barry Trotter" book, very surreal but randomly funny. It is a blog called; Milk Solved Thailand, which says entertainment blog to me with loud bells on it! ;-)

http://milksolvestha...blogspot.co.uk/

I don't even know how I found it!

Thank you all for more stuff feel like its Christmas already xx

Thanks for that story Crazylady, in the beginning I thought it was serious, but further on... what? :o :p

Another interesting Gatsby add: Prince :)

Prince, Lady Gaga to feature on 'The Great Gatsby' soundtrack?

Lady Gaga are reportedly writing songs for the official soundtrack to the Hollywood adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

The movie, which is directed by Baz Luhrmann, stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan and will be released in May of next year. The soundtrack information was revealed by cast member Adelaide Clemens, who will play the part of Catherine Wilson in the film.

Speaking to Indiewire about the names linked to the movie, Clemens said: “They have some new music that’s going to be added to the film. Some pretty huge artists have approached Baz and are writing songs for the film, and I don’t think Warner Bros are going to turn down Prince and Lady Gaga knocking down your door… I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that.”

The Great Gatsby was originally due to be released on Christmas Day of this year, but its release date has been pushed back by six months. The trailer for the film was released earlier this year, with Jay-Z and Kanye West's 'No Church In The Wild' featuring heavily throughout.

On September 22, Prince joined hip-hop and soul singer Mary J Blige on stage at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas. Dressed in yellow bell-bottom trousers, a flame-print shirt and gold metallic glasses, he guested on a cover of Chaka Khan's 'Sweet Thing'.

I think The Great Gatsby Soundtrack can still surprise us positively,that's what I think. Sometimes mixing the modern with the ancient works out. :)

I'm sooo waiting to watch this movie, I'm sure I'll love it,I am a romantic indeed...what can I do? :p

Oxford...tks for pics...it's incredible how Leo's photogenic. :heart:

Tks for tweet Calibi.

Paramount Pictures has closed a deal for domestic distribution on The Wolf Of Wall Street, the Martin Scorsese-directed saga of the rise and fall of a Wall Street hotshot that stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort. The drama is shooting in New York, and it was financed by Red Granite. The plan is to release in the fourth quarter of 2013, which gives Paramount an awards contender to add to the product the studio showed in New York yesterday.

The film also stars Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie and The Walking Dead‘s Jon Bernthal. Boardwalk Empire creator Terry Winter wrote the script. This will be a hot title at AFM, but Warner Bros, which originally developed the project, gets to eyeball the bids that come in on each territory before the deals go down. Scorsese and DiCaprio last teamed at Paramount on the hit Shutter Island.

Red Granite principals Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland are producing with Scorsese and DiCaprio. Alexandra Milchan, who developed the project and got the script from Winter, is executive producer on the film.

Thanks Leo lover for the WOLF distribution news! This is awesome!!...... hopefully it sticks :) So within roughly a year things are shaping up for us having 3 leo movies to watch, gosh a fans dream come true :p

Thanks I like your (Gatsby) avi as well :D

In regards to the tuk tuk discussion :laugh: ... I went through most of it with the open mind that this could or could not be true. However, my limits were reached when it got to the trap door part, it just seemed way too farfetched to be true lol. Hey maybe it was based off of a somewhat true event, but then he just embellished it like crazy, who knows. Either way it was a fun read :p

Leolover

Love your Jay Gatsby avi :)

Tks for Wolf release information.

Fash

I see you have a new , and as always, terrific Leo avi and siggi :)

Wijn

Tks for more information about possible Gatsby music :)

I loved the modern R&J soundtrack with R&J , so I look forward to Baz's musical ideas for Gatsby.

Amandine

Tks for some more old pix that are totally new to me :)

Also, at least we can see Leo's back; better than nothing :p

Paramount Pictures has closed a deal for domestic distribution on The Wolf Of Wall Street, the Martin Scorsese-directed saga of the rise and fall of a Wall Street hotshot that stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort. The drama is shooting in New York, and it was financed by Red Granite. The plan is to release in the fourth quarter of 2013, which gives Paramount an awards contender to add to the product the studio showed in New York yesterday.

The film also stars Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie and The Walking Dead‘s Jon Bernthal. Boardwalk Empire creator Terry Winter wrote the script. This will be a hot title at AFM, but Warner Bros, which originally developed the project, gets to eyeball the bids that come in on each territory before the deals go down. Scorsese and DiCaprio last teamed at Paramount on the hit Shutter Island.

Red Granite principals Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland are producing with Scorsese and DiCaprio. Alexandra Milchan, who developed the project and got the script from Winter, is executive producer on the film.

http://www.deadline....et/#more-354646