Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

amandine: thanks for the festival video, Leo look so cute.

kat: thanks for the article.

calibi: thanks for Wolf video.

Pami: absolutely agree with you, it's seems it's never Leo's time when it comes to awards season, this really sucks to be honest. :/

Please,tell me that's not truth and that Leo is the only favorite actor in the Oscar race for best supporting actor? :anger: :hiro:

It seems that always may appear someone with high chances to get it when Leo's in the race for an Oscar. <_< I'm sick of it!! :bellazon:

Pami

you took words out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!Right there with you girl!!!!!!!

anyways,Leo is always a big winner in my book :thumbsup: :wub:

Crazylady

welcome to the board :wave:

BIG THANX 2 everyone here who shared latest pix,tweets,vids & articles!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK :thumbsup:

Amandine

Tks for Film Festival vid; great find :)

Sic

Tks for Film Festival information, Titanic experiments/ pix of Leo with his Oma :)

Kat

Tks for more pix from the earlier photo shoot I never saw before , as well as, Live by Night article :)

I like Lehane's comment :

I like the Leo business

Calibi

Tks for Wolf filming vid from the week before :)

I hope we move back to some filming outdoors this coming week , so we might get some new pix

ByPrincess

Tks for gifs from new vote vid :)

Joyez

Tks for Top Ten vid; Leo is certainly my top actor :)

Barbie

Tks for Inception vid :)

I look forward to seeing Leo at the Django premieres

Shirah

Tks for 1oak tweet :)

I found this pic for the lovely Amy (leonardofanuk) whith comment just Paris with Leo maybe during the Man on the iron mask in France??

11.jpg

The man, sitting next to Leo, is Randall Wallace, the director of The Man in the iron mask. So, i think this picture was taken during shooting or promotion for the film.

Thank you all ! :heart:

Thank you Amandine, and same as Sick I think that during the The Mask In The Iron Mask promotional he has is short hair style? Like in The Beach no?

yep short hair that's why I thought, what I thought :nicole:

but after reading this:

The man, sitting next to Leo, is Randall Wallace, the director of The Man in the iron mask. So, i think this picture was taken during shooting or promotion for the film.

I guess,it's during shoot :p

Make, your avi is killing me! :woot: too gorgeous!

Thanks for the updates girls :heart:

Please,tell me that's not truth and that Leo is the only favorite actor in the Oscar race for best supporting actor? :anger: :hiro:

It seems that always may appear someone with high chances to get it when Leo's in the race for an Oscar. <_< I'm sick of it!! :bellazon:

Ok,now i'm feeling better. :p

Pami

That is not the same every year with Leo and the Oscar race? :banghead:

No doubt that Hoffman's performance is/could be incredible (I have not seen The Master yet ) but I think the press could wait to watch the other performances that still remains to be seen (including Leo's and Waltz in Django) instead of assuring the award to someone already. Geez! :baronlamesign:

Well, At least I have some comfort that Leo has something in his favor that has worked for others: Almighty Harvey Weinstein ,we trust in you! Do your thing :neo2:

Edit:

Forgot to say before Welcome Crazylady :wave:

Pami

That is not the same every year with Leo and the Oscar race? :banghead:

No doubt that Hoffman's performance is/could be incredible (I have not seen The Master yet ) but I think the press could wait to watch the other performances that still remains to be seen (including Leo's and Waltz in Django) instead of assuring the award to someone already. Geez! :baronlamesign:

Well, At least I have some comfort that Leo has something in his favor that has worked for others: Almighty Harvey Weinstein ,we trust in you! Do your thing :neo2:

Yes it's always the same thing Princess and girls!

I'm getting tired about all these things and I'm starting to think there is something wrong with it all... :yuckky: I'm not saying or judging Philip's work,of course he's a great actor but come on...get Leo an Oscar!! :nicole:

Let's do just like these people below...