Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I have no real opinion of kristen, cause I was just a youngster when they were dating...but from what I've seen she seems like a sweet down to earth girl. IF she said it I don't think she meant to say it to just say it, it might have been from a private interview star pulled from ect. Either way, it was a long time ago :p

Thanks Posey, Shine, wijn and everybody!

And about the book...I think one of theses days I'm gonna stop by Barnes & Noble and get it.....if theres more juicy stuff in there I'll share if I get it :D

He be so oraaangee. AWWWWWWWW.

I don't really know much about Kristen either. Just that she seemed to be Leo's first serious relationship. Other than that? I know nada. Eta: Oh I do remember her dad/step dad/whatever "saying" that Leo either rented/bought/i don't even know a secluded beach or something for him and her to spend time on while he was filming The Beach.

Hey Sick at least from me I feel you're are free to comment and say whatever you want :heart: :hug:

Posey I hope you don't take this in a wrong way (Please DON'T) but I feel sometimes you come here just to "scold us" about our opinions.

It's okay to be in disagreement with comments .. like has happened many times. And probably one opinion can be overlooked because not worth the discussion or in other case may bother us so we need to comment about it but always remembering both views deserve respect :flower::heythere:

Thanks for more pics girls :wave:

barb@savash98

@olv DiCaprio/Scorsese movie filming at 22d and Lex.

11:33 AM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

$ean H. Horan@seanhhoran

Leonardo DiCaprio filming a movie right by my building!

11:34 AM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Chenzel Washington@ChenziraMusiq

Scorsese and DiCaprio filming outside my job. I told Scorsese he needs Chenzel Washington for his next flick!

11:34 AM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Jason Howard@jasonhowardnyc

Shooting on the set of "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill.

11:33 AM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Posey Please, that wasn't my intention... That was just my opinion. Also, everyone is free to comment here no matter what others think. :flower:

Hey Sick at least from me I feel you're are free to comment and say whatever you want :heart: :hug:

I know you love me :trout: :hug:

Alright, that's it. It' s adios for me. No hard feelings.

what it means ??? you're not gonna post ??? :idk: none's told you to go away from us, Posey! :wave: we all have different opinions,and that's OK if we argue sometimes,if it's my fault,tell,I don't want anyone to feel bad because of me :blush:

More tweets

sam clarke@samclarke333

Just saw Leo DiCaprio on the set of some film on my way to class. #whatever

11:30 AM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Eileen B. Dorsey@EileenBeatrice

Just watched Martin Scorsese filming Leo DiCaprio a street away from where I live #nbd

12:17 PM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Carolyn Bednar@CarolynBed

I just saw Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio on my lunch break!!!!

12:24 PM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Audrina, Shine, Posey

Tks for all these wonderful pix of yummy Leo :)

All of these delicious Wolf pix combined with fact that we have Django & Gatsby ahead; what a great time to be a Leo fan !!!

Nanda

Tks for tweets from girl who met Leo , did you see the great things she said about him better looking in person, very sweet, took pix /signed autographs with fans :)

ByPrincess

Tks for all the filming tweets from today so far ; can we possibly be in for yet another round of wonderful pix before the day is over ???

I sure hope so :)

See??? what I told you! :ddr:

proxy.jpg

Armand Brito@armandOhNo

Oh you know, just bumped into my old friend Leonardo DiCaprio, on set. http://instagr.am/p/QAgHeWupPd/

581383_10151026554931148_924698506_n.jpg

Celebrity Sighting: Leonardo DiCaprio getting in a limo for a new Martin Scorsese movie called The Wolf of Wall Street. Filming is taking place today around the corner from Baruch's 17 Lex building.

44a35133e9b40bb1605697a4439db3e1_view.jpg

Starlie Diamant@starliediamant

Ran into Scorcese & DiCaprio yesterday at Battery Park. Today they're right outside my window: http://moby.to/q4oddr#TheWolfofWallStreet

Sick and by_princess -yes, I thought it best I not post here anymore but that would be a loss to me, if not anyone else. Thanks for your kind words and I do apoligize if I unintentionally offended anyone. PS by_princess: I will try my best not to lecture in the future - thanks for putting a mirror up to my face :flower:

NIALL MY GANGSTA@hello_aKa

LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!! #saw him onset of The Wolf of Wall Street #movie #nyc #newyork #sunny #film #filming @B http://instagr.am/p/QAovzxxcfg/

4bff23212233070.jpg

Liana Morales@liana_1D

Ughhhh cant believe we saw Leonardo Dicaprio!!! ������ @lisa_howard22http://instagr.am/p/QAnrmeK_sK/

e232bf212233139.jpg

Zana Haobsh@zhaobsh

I JUST MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO OMG #dyinghttp://instagr.am/p/QAm9skhpdX/

01adbf212233210.jpg