Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

That was a crazy fake party :nicole:

Nicholas Teti@NickyTeti

Yesterday I met my boy, the best actor in the world, Leo Dicaprio...Today I blew lines of fake cocaine for 4 http://instagr.am/p/PSywxqjPLV/

I would not complain either :whistle:

H. Smith@hilairecsmith

@BrandonRosen is tired & a lil sunburnt but u know he loves his job even if its up at 4AM to stand behind Leo DiCaprio for 10hr in the sun.

Pami

Howie D?? He was my fav BSB :rofl:

btw Talking about boy bands ... Anyone else is tired of reading that Louis of One Direction looks like Leo. <_<

Thanks for more tweets and pic Flower%20for%20you.gif.

btw Talking about boy bands ... Anyone else is tired of reading that Louis of One Direction looks like Leo. <_<

o/

Sooooo annoying! I had never seen a picture of this boy before, until I read a tweet claiming he looked like Leo... even worse, some tweets saying he's more beautiful than Leo... REALLY? Someone needs glasses. I'm tired of these tweets... as well of those about that Titanic/Inception thing... the end of Titanic something and then the beginning of Inception him waking up on the beach... almost two years, get it over :cain:.

About the Backstreet Boys thing... back then I remember reading Leo used to hang out with Nick.

I don't have a favorite, they're all great, but I had a crush on Nick :hehe:.

Quote: Ben Leasure@Facebook

Kind of had the best day ever today. Somehow. On 45 minutes of sleep after being robbed. Leo Dicaprio is the fucking man. Also, everything came my way today universe. Thank you.

Thursday

i was doing featured background on Wolf Of Wall Street. Leo is my man. He was delivering us a speech and I yelled out a line and he repeated it. So I think I won.

Thursday at 11:09pm

He was fucking off the charts intense and smart.

Thursday at 11:41pm

I wish I could say I could mimic Leo's huge speech in the party scene from upcoming Wolf Of Wall Street for everyone perfect to how it'll be in the film but since the slick son of a fuckin bitch was able to make every single god damn take completely unique, I have no idea how they'll do it. But I guarentee that scene is going to be unbelievable.

25 minutes ago

post-61708-0-1446083898-22618_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU 4 more pix & tweets & vids!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Rodriguez@SAMiam897

Jonah Hill was also in a hat, its a hat thing lol "@NYNightlife: Mr. DiCaprio is at The Darby wearing a hat, so you know it's him."

5:07 AM - 8 Sep 12 · Details

Daniela S@dscottodirosano

Alexa is literally crying that we just met Lindsay Lohan casually at 1Oak

2:56 AM - 8 Sep 12 · Details

Daniela S@dscottodirosano

And now Leonardo DiCaprio and the guy from Superbad

2:57 AM - 8 Sep 12 · Details

Malina Stavropoulos@MalinaStav

Busta, leo dicaprio, ryan lotche, seth rogan, chace crawford, and lord disick yall just ruined our chances @Aronchique #1oak

4:10 AM - 8 Sep 12 · Details

Francis

Tks for Leo pix and Darby tweet :)

Pami

Tks for saving Australian coral article :)

Calib

Tks for Winslow tweets; he keeps saying the project is still on, so I hope that is true :)

Also , tks for club tweet

ByPrincess

Tks for Wolf extra and club tweets :)

As to Leo /Louis , it reminds me of all the tweets when Justin wore his hair differently for some event

LeoLover

Great words from Wolf extra, tks :)

Amandine

Tks for Wolf vid & pix :)

Tks for all tweets and pics girls...and Bari...what the hell that dude was doing in those pics?? :nicole:

Everyone wants to have their 5 minutes of fame! :nicole:

I dream awake every time someone says that Leo is gorgeous in person...we deserve it too girls!! :ridinghorse:

Princess...I didnt know Howie D was your favorite Backstreet Boy...mine was Brian! :wub2: :hehe: